DCnU Justice League villains

#1 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8371 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone knows that the Justice League are the greatest earth heroes, to whom we look up to and admire, who taught us what the true heroism is. Some of his villains were seen as the greatest villains of the world, through the years they gained other villains worthy of being in the pantheon of villains,through the years but unfortunately ended up losing their purposes, merely becoming bad copies of themselves. Taking advantage of the New 52, I would like to ask what villains you want to come back and how you would like them to return?? What do you think about his new villains??

I took this ideia from:

I want to see,these villains back:

Prometheus

Blessed be Morrison and his creations.

Prometheus is one of the better villains created for the team at all times,known to be a Batman's dark reflection, which he could be if it followed the other way,able to represent a real challenge for the team and their parents, discovering the secrets of the team, he was able to defeat it, because nothing is more dangerous to defeat someone than their secrets,and it was up to Batman and Martian Manhunter to put an end to his reign of terror, for almost forever and ever. Disappeared and replaced by an idiot, it took years until the original Prometheus could return and make life a living hell for heroes ,what can be worse than a villain who knows everything about you?

If he could go back, I almost wouldn't change anything unless incorporate his equipment in their armor and give some upgrade,like the helmet to be able to connect with all types of electronic systems and increase his mental capacity,have a kind of battle computer (like his 2nd costume,but incorporate on his brain) and make the suit capable to generate force fields,both to defend as to attack. Another thing I would change would make it more fit for direct confrontation and without needing prep time.

It would be interesting to see him and Batman fighting again, and thus show more of the Bat skills, which is little used in the stories and thus make Hall,shut up for good.

Kanjar Ro

One of more obscure JL villains,Kanjar Ro has already been seen in many ways throught the years like a dictator,a conqueror,a intergalactic businessman and even a simple thief as shown in the Justice League cartoon,but with so many appearances, why he was not able to become a great villain? A great story.

He could be reintroduced as before like a dictator of his planet,that seeking to conquer other planets and take their natural resources and people (leaving the planet uninhabitable) to be sold in the intergalactic market,and then sell the planets to other empires or use them to expand his own domains. Upon arriving on Earth he encountered a huge population of metahumans in the planet and would be obsessed studying them and how much could win,if he could sell them,he could kidnap the metahuman population until be held by the League, which he consider as his greatest prize,if they become his property.

#2 Posted by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

If prometheus appears in the new 52 it would be funny to see Green Arrow shoot an arrow through his skull again :D

#3 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8371 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake: Hopefuly,this won't happen again

#4 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8371 posts) - - Show Bio

who do you want back?

#5 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

Starro

Despero

Weapons Master

#6 Edited by Arkhamc1tizen (2113 posts) - - Show Bio

Starro

#7 Edited by FlashDamn (947 posts) - - Show Bio

Mongul

#8 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Timm Despero > Comics Despero

#9 Edited by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@jnr6lil said:

No.

#10 Edited by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@jnr6lil said:

@martianmanhunterisbetterthancy said:

@jnr6lil said:

No.

Yes. Bruce Timm's Despero had way more personality and complexity. Comics Despero is just a monster

The comics Despero is a teambuster who porvides a physical and mental challenge to the team.

#12 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2113 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys depreso has returned read justice league

#14 Posted by BlackWind (5472 posts) - - Show Bio

And here I thought I was the only one who liked DCAU Despero and his cult leader design.

#15 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8371 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@sunman said:

@martianmanhunterisbetterthancy said:

Starro

Despero

@arkhamc1tizen said:

Starro

Starro already defeated by the Justice League

Despero also got destroyed by Martian Manhunter

I know but I wish there was an issue revolving around the team fighting Starro.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.