Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3320 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Darkseid War

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Kidd

In an interview with IGN, Geoff revealed that he is working towards the Justice League being caught in a war between Darkseid and the Anti-monitot. While I haven't been a big fan of his run in JL, I commend Geoff for actually doing a big storyline in the Justice League instead of pumping it out as an event. A big problem I've had with the book is that aside from the introductory storyline, the problems never seemed big enough for the team. Also disappointing was that when the Crime Syndicate actually came (an actual possible challenge) the Justice league immediately failed. It just never seemed to me that Johns justified the big seven as the world's greatest heroes. Having said that, I think this story can give him the chance to prove exactly why the Justice League is the greatest team on the planet and it makes me actually want to pick up the book.

This, also besides that in almost 3 years the league hasn't really accomplish much. That said I look forward to Anti-monitor vs Darseid, also any guess who this is:

No Caption Provided

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kilowog52
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
    deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

In an interview with IGN, Geoff revealed that he is working towards the Justice League being caught in a war between Darkseid and the Anti-monitot. While I haven't been a big fan of his run in JL, I commend Geoff for actually doing a big storyline in the Justice League instead of pumping it out as an event. A big problem I've had with the book is that aside from the introductory storyline, the problems never seemed big enough for the team. Also disappointing was that when the Crime Syndicate actually came (an actual possible challenge) the Justice league immediately failed. It just never seemed to me that Johns justified the big seven as the world's greatest heroes. Having said that, I think this story can give him the chance to prove exactly why the Justice League is the greatest team on the planet and it makes me actually want to pick up the book.

Agreed

Avatar image for timelordscience
    TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't expect too much out of JL. Most things that go on in the story feel either like fluff or a retread.

Throne of Atlantis was cool. Captain Cold joining the team was cool. Otherwise I struggle to find things to like about it.

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

#6  Edited By CrazyScarecrow

My biggest problem with the Justice League book was that I really wanted Geoff to focus on the main team for a bit longer. The adding of new members just seemed kinda rushed. Mainly because the additions were the result of a huge event.

I really liked Throne of Atlantis though. The recent stories where it has literally been Lex starting crap with the Justice League has been quite entertaining.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.