Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3324 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Comic Book Question of the Week Results: What Do You Think of 'Injustice: Gods Among Us?'

• 99 results
    fragmentmind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The "other" dimension storyline disappointed me. It would've been much better if the story was set on Earth - 2. The combat is solid, though. And wonder woman's a transvestite.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The comic set it up to be so much better than the story actually was

Gotham331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's great on iPad. I have to get it on PS3

ComicKing7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#54  Edited By ComicKing7

I was confused when Nightwing joined superman's side but then I played more and found out that Nightwing is Damian Wayne and he killed Nightwing!!

GreenFuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I may buy this after finals. I'm tempted but I didn't enjoy MK's combat system (I prefer Capcom's fighters) so I'm not sure I'll like this. I know they made some tweaks like with blocking so...maybe. It does look fun.

Gritz217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I f'ing love this game! It was well worth the wait and the purchase. I enjoyed the story line mainly because one of my favorite Justice League storylines is the Justice Lords from Justice League/Unlimited. This was a grittier, darker, and more PG-13 version of that story and I loved that. The gameplay and fighting mechanics are top-notch but are not very button-masher friendly. All in all, Netherrealm Studios didn't just make a good superhero game; Rather, like the Batman Arkham Series, they just made a damn good fighting game. The fact that it's centered around DC Superheros just makes it that more awesome! =D

atomicfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i hate the people online who play as Deathstroke, Green arrow and supes and just spam the range atacks

TheQuestion67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By TheQuestion67

Does anyone else think that Ares is the one behind everything?

Moby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Moby

I want more characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Gritz217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Gritz217

The only thing I don't like is Joker's voice. Richard Epcar does a good job with the role, but I'm sorry; very few people can top Mark Hamill and it shows.

AlexRRR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

i really enjoy it.

especially since its a fighting game. i usually don't enjoy fighting games for a bunch of reasons, usually characters and story and besides maybe mortal kombat, the combat and visuals arent enough to keep me there.

but with Injustice, it has everything i want: bit of story, characters i like and know about and awesome fights.

LordRequiem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By LordRequiem

The gameplay is very fun. Like I said at the beginning the story is absolutely rubbish, and as it turns out far too short, it should have covered at least every character. I'm disappointed with some of the character choices. The online gameplay seems rather biased against everything I do but that's probably just me. I do thoroughly enjoy beating the crap out of the characters I hate. But I want for some more visually stunning characters.

jehu187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By jehu187

Good game. Beat it drunk. No complaints.

QuantomMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This game was great. Wish the story was a little longer but worth playing through the current story over again. Campaign was super fun and a great story

loganchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By loganchild

playing as lex .......will finally kill the justice leauge

twocifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Played the demo... didn't like it. I guess it's official... I really don't like fighting games no mater what the characters are.

Jpgman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was an awesome game, 9/10 for me!

Avatar image for remy_e_lebeau925
    remy_e_lebeau925

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrfuzzynutz: I think I know what plot twist you are referring too! And if we are singing from the same hymn sheet, I agree with you 100%.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I say this game is a 8.8/10

Avatar image for supremehyperion
    SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

Game is great for fighting game and comic fans alike. It was even better than I had hoped it would be... Let's just hope they release more than just the four characters they have included in the season pass???

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremehyperion said:

Let's just hope they release more than just the four characters they have included in the season pass???

Well, Boon did say recently that if the demand was high enough they might go beyond 4 characters.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
    deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Due to me being a long time lover of Nether Realms series mortal kombat and a lover of Marvel and DC comics, Im looking forward to play this game and I have very high hopes for this game.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wasnt a big fan of the story, in the end it still felt like the game was trying to make batman look better than everyone else. But the gameplay is fun and addictive.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By thejman251

- I think this game is a reskinned MK with DC characters, and that it's utter trash.

- Therefore, i'm not buying this garbage.

Avatar image for lieutenant_awkward
    Lieutenant_Awkward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono said:

Oh the dreaded spamming of Superman heat vision. I've already experienced it in spades while playing online matches.

I like to counter range-spam with hyperactive jump-spam. Not only does a good diagonal jump time out pretty well with everyone except Batman, it looks kinda hilarious when you leap around your opponent's head repeatedly.

Just spam them back with Deathstrokes machine gun lol.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Still have yet to try it myself.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Best super hero game of all time

Skulexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Skulexander

What would be awesome is if they did something never done before and released a second story as DLC. Maybe even a sequel to the story that came with the game, as DLC instead of a followup game. I'd be buying that as quick as the Flash.

DickDastardly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By DickDastardly
    Mr_Lowrii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Batman is vicious. Lol I'm still working on him tho. 1,1,3,1,1,3,<1,4. That's my signature combo. What's yours? S/N I need another character to play with as my back up. I tried Nightwing, but he wasn't working for me. I'm thinking Solomon Grundy or maybe Hawkgirl.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Gracetrack

@lieutenant_awkward said:

@mightyrearranger said:

@omnicrono said:

Oh the dreaded spamming of Superman heat vision. I've already experienced it in spades while playing online matches.

I like to counter range-spam with hyperactive jump-spam. Not only does a good diagonal jump time out pretty well with everyone except Batman, it looks kinda hilarious when you leap around your opponent's head repeatedly.

Just spam them back with Deathstrokes machine gun lol.

I've actually become pretty good at getting around the heat vision and machine gun spamming. Now it's on to overcoming Crono37's Doomsday (Wii U online). The guy's a beast. I can do virtually nothing while using Nightwing against him.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was awesome!!!

Also playing the story mode, I came across one section that made me see just how much DC really keeps shooting itself in the foot when it comes to other media. How do I mean? Well the part where.....

Cyborg is talking to parallel Deathstroke and mentions him fighting the Teen Titans and the fact that Cyborg himself used to be a Titan.

Wouldn't that be pretty confusing for new readers?

Yeah but everything is confusing to new readers. Besides no one said what universe this actually takes place in, new 52? if that's the case him and Lois wouldn't be together, as well as many other things. Just a mix between 52 and the old DCU I guess.

Testicleez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Testicleez

Only got the demo right now, since I'm getting the game for my birthday in a few days, but from what I've done with the demo seems like it'll be a great game for online play.

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really a fan of the storyline, the villains could have been better.

oliviae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By oliviae

you don't even understand how much I love it. <3 seriously though.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Vaeternus

@thejman251, wow lol so much wrong with that statement...this game is nothing like MK from skins to gameplay. Play it first, then judge please...You're just pissed crappy Robin didn't make the cut :P That's why NW is better.

@PyroJack, what are you talking about man? I totally disagree bigtime...lol the amount of content is massive....I don't know anyone who's unlocked everything literally in the game unless they A. modded it or B. literally have no life. If you did so, please provide proof because between the storyline, online, practice, star lab missions, dlc(not even out yet), zombie mode, GS extra modes, battle modes, vs. mode there's no way in hell you can say "not enough content" and that's not even everything listed...there's ios stuff, achievements, trophies and badges(depending on which console you have)

This game is great and if anything has TOO much stuff for a fighting game...but that extends the replay value which is a good thing at the end of the day. This game also is nothing like MK, made by NRS but if anything you'll find more similarities between SFxTekken and SF4 vs. MK9 and Injustice. For one, blocking is entirely different...gameplay entirely different, juggles different, push block, clash, bounce cancels, far more zoning tactics in this game then in MK(things people probably have no idea what I'm referring to) but let's just say for the more advanced players, this game has options. MK did too, but this game has more. While staying true to the casual crowd.

10/10 storymode was epic, and I loved how it's set up for a sequel which will probably happen at some point given the success of this game.

nappystr8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 5

Not a fan of fighting games, the new Mortal Kombat in particular, and I really don't like the way the costumes look. I'm glad people are enjoying this game but I think I'll stick with Lego Batman.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Vaeternus

Lego Batman is cool but come on, Injustice is freaking epic!

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By SmoothJammin

@lilben42 said:

Great! I was surprised at how good I was with aquaman.

Aquaman is a beast in Injustice! His trident attacks cover a long range and come without warning. Nightwing is my favorite so far, I love how I can alternate between close quarters combat with his escrima and straight melee my opponents or switch to a defensive stance switching to the staff at the drop of a hat. Really need to learn how to integrate my offense and defense with him so I can really flow in there. I'm in the process of learning how to string together his combinations atm. Batman is a great counterstriker, absolutely dig his moveset as well. Then again he's meant to be the most accessible character to pick up and play as for beginners.

Good job DC.

That_Tj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A short story mode, objectification of the female characters, poor costume design, and reinforcement of negative gender roles. These things considered this has still been a good game, good not great.
    I've played plenty of fighters and games based on comic book characters and this one seems to be a pretty good amalgamation of the two. I would say its not the best of either but at this point in videogame releases its worth picking up, even though March was a big month for games April doesn't have much in the way of new releases. SInce this is based on the Mortal Kombat 9 engine you know what you're getting but this game really isn't friendly to newbs who want to play competitively (online) as it's training hardly gives you whats needed to be good at one of these games. If you're a casual player stick to the single player mode and playing with friends and if you're already a competitive fighter I'm sure you'll figure it out fast enough.

But seriously why does Wonder Woman follow Superman around in a complete submissive role?
    And why does her bust need to be so overinflated? It made her character model look so out of proportion in most shots and on top of that she only got a two battle section in the very end of the story mode in which she was the only female combattant playable?

GREGalicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#91  Edited By GREGalicious

Loved it but im still hoping for BLACK CANARY and DONNA TROY as DLC.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By lilben42

@that_tj: Actually it was 4 people. Two guys and two girls.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smoothjammin: Yeah they made them all equal. In MK vs DC Flash was like unbeatable. My favorite though is Wonder Woman.

That_Tj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: Sorry you are correct. She fights Raven, Ares, Bane and herself. Its actually the role she plays in the game that kind of buggs me. Wonder Woman is a pretty big deal and to be tacked on in the end while her counterpart is completley submissive and pandering to superman I get a little annoyed. Then the other female characters act only as development aids or throw away battles for the more predominant male characters. While Diana is included I think the game is still biased towards the male characters in 12 chapters you only get to play as Wonder Woman and it's on the 11th chapter. While I think this is a "good game" their treatment of the female characters was really poor.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@that_tj: I really hope a WW tv show or movie makes WW way more popular. And probably because more guys buy comics and fighting games. I agree though DC and Marvel should treat woman better.

ComicHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There should be the martian manhunter in the game.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

awesome game! solid story and fantastic character moves. I really recognize how the characters fight. Plus the dialogue is awesome even in 1v1 classice matches. There is dialogue for every character vs another character. Finished the story but tons more too do. Best fighting game ive played since the latest Mortal Kombat

JLDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I FINALLY got around to playing this game! And it is awesome! What else can I say!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

It was the first game I pre-ordered, and I couldn't of been more disappointed. The controls weren't good (if it gets to the point I can only progress by mashing every button at once, it means there's a problem with the controls), the plot was stolen and slightly tweaked (am I the only one who realized they stole the main idea from the Justice Lords from the JL animated series?), etc.

I find it the perfect definition of mediocre. It's not bad enough for me to outright hate, but it's not good enough for me t recommend that anyone anywhere plays it ever. And if someone decides they do want to try it, wait until you can get a used copy for about $20 or $30.

Lady_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Lady_Shadow

It was too short!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.