Build your league

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by JayMar89 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

If dc were to launch a new JL book who would you want on the team. Rules are atleast one non super powered hero, atleast one minority, atleast one female, they cant be a current member of jla or jld. Also what role do they play on the team and list there vilians if you want and also a name if you want,

Captain Atom - the leader

Green Arrow - the money / second in comand

Black Canary - the hot chick / third i comand

Captain Marvel - the muscle / comic relief

Kyle Rayner - the GL / comic relief

Steel - tech expert / brains? (how smart is green arrow could he also be brains)

Hawkman - the hot head

Name - Justice League Spec Ops

Villans

Vandal Savage

Despero

Helspont

Ultra Humanite

Lobo

I went with characters I know little about and would like to see more of. So who would you want to see in a new JL book

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12487 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry but we already have a thread exactly like this. Please do not make duplicate threads. Have a nice day : )

#3 Posted by RazzaTazz (9478 posts) - - Show Bio
@JayMar89: This guy is right: 

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
I'm sorry but we already have a thread exactly like this. Please do not make duplicate threads. Have a nice day : )
Why not rewrite this into a blog though?  I thought your opinion was well thought out :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.