Batmans possible return to the Justice League

#1 Posted by SUNMAN (7181 posts) - - Show Bio

Cover of JLA #35

I think this might be Batman, but its unclear for sure from the silhouette. Anyway I just happened across this image and I got really excited.

Thoughts?
#2 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio

The real new line-up will come until Blackest Night ends

if you are interested Mark Bagley revealed Wonder Woman being part of the line-up and the leader, Didio today revealed Red Tornado and Vixen and James Robinson said that he would have half of the team from cry for justice

#3 Posted by .Alexander. (23 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA has been waek since Duffie left

#4 Posted by SUNMAN (7181 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Agent said:
" The real new line-up will come until Blackest Night endsif you are interested Mark Bagley revealed Wonder Woman being part of the line-up and the leader, Didio today revealed Red Tornado and Vixen and James Robinson said that he would have half of the team from cry for justice "
oh okay cool. Thanks
#5 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Alexander. said:
" JLA has been waek since Duffie left "
JLA has been weak since it was relaunched, even worse when Mcduffie took over.

@SUNMAN said:
" @Chaos Agent said:
" The real new line-up will come until Blackest Night endsif you are interested Mark Bagley revealed Wonder Woman being part of the line-up and the leader, Didio today revealed Red Tornado and Vixen and James Robinson said that he would have half of the team from cry for justice "
oh okay cool. Thanks
"
np

#6 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime

Damn straight.  JLA hasn't been any good since Morrison left.

#7 Posted by StaticJames (29 posts) - - Show Bio

The lightning saga was okay... Shame I don't get JSA and then after it was over i realised I had half a comic storyline. 
I do like the line-up atm though. Except John Stewart, he's overused, but I wouldn't want Hal Either (You know why If you've read All Star Batman and Robin)  
What I like about the line-up is the Dr.Light, Zatanna, firestorm and heroes popping up like plastic man.  
I've been with JLA for a while and well Starbreaker seemed pretty dreadful at the start, he then had a point but the JLA just seem to be running around after anything. I do appreciate Vixen aswell for having the Totem to bring Bruce back.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.