Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3323 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Batman vs Superman plot idea

sungod1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok so I have a dope Idea on a plot or maybe I'll just write it out for myself lol.

After the breakdown at Metropolis Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor are competing for the contracts to rebuild the city. Clark Kent begins working at the Daily Planet with only Lois knowing who he really is. Diana is a hospital nurse new to town after hearing about the destruction. Clark goes to the hospital to follow up on a lead and meets Diana and they both gain a slight attraction.

Out in the Cosmos Lobo is on the hunt for the being who was involved. He follows the trail of Zod and finds Metropolis. After some destruction Superman reveals himself and begins to fight. During the madness Wonder Woman and Batman appear which causes Lobo to retreat. They all question each other and then agree to prepare for the next fight. Lobo returns and the fight continues and he loses. He knows he can't win and leaves. Before he leaves he tells them there will be more and that now they won't escape and the others won't be able to help them. The group agrees that it is a real threat out there and possibly stronger threats and agree that some form of contact should be kept and also question who are these others Lobo speaks of.

Lobo leaves the planet and meets a mysterious figure and tells him the tale and how strong they are. The character says there has to be more drastic measures taken and we hear a loud thundering roar. Apokalypse then walks over to a cell with no windows labeled Doomsday.

Credits

Clearly its rough but I just had an idea and thought it was cool lol I want to work in some tension with Bruce and Lex and maybe that will introduce a new villian but Idk yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.