krspacet's Justice League of America's Vibe #4 - Illusions and Disillusions review

A trope done right

Wolverine Publicity: The appearance of Wolverine everywhere. Used also to describe Batman now a days.

This idea is often used to draw in audiences to books with low reader counts (like Vibe).

But this time around, they used this tendency. After all, he doesn't really appear, but his image does. So, the cover isn't as lying as some of these publicity titles.

I wish Vibe got more readers. At least Geoff will use him in JLA regardless. Just like ol' Firestorm.

Like the reveal for the other JLD member here, or is it just me? And this story has a nice vintage costume moment, which Best Stuff will probably point out