haydenclaireheroes's Justice League of America's Vibe #3 - Trial by (Flash) Fire review

Can Vibe Trust A.R.G.U.S?

Here is my video review for Justice League of America's Vibe issue 3. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for Justice League of America's Vibe #3 - Trial by (Flash) Fire

Better than I expected 0

Good: I'm not familiar with Sterling Gates or his work, but this is a great book. I enjoy the premise and the overreaching impact this book will have on other titles. I remember vibe from the old days, and I enjoy this incarnation much better. Bad: There's not a lot that could have been better. Some of the dialogue needs work but as the characters are fleshed out in future I believe that will get better. Overall: Pick up this book, read the series. I hope it lasts a long time but It likel...

Vibe #3 Rating 0