haydenclaireheroes's Justice League of America #7.4 - Freedom Fighter review

Will Black Adam Rule?

Here is my video review for Justice League of America issue 7.4 Black Adam. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Justice League of America #7.4 - Freedom Fighter

In Need of a Saviour 0

This was one of the Villains Month issues that I was most looking forward to as having loved the Shazam back-up stories in the Justice League series, as well as liking Black Adam as a villain I was interested to see what this issue would be about.PlotKahndaq was once freed by Black Adam. Now a group named the Sons of Adam try to find a way of brining him back to free them once more.ReviewThis was a very good issue, but not quite as good as I hoped it would be. Both Geoff Johns and Sterling Gates...