User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

All About Ollie 0

A new team and a new direction. James Robinson and Mark Bagley present their latest work in the monthly installment of Justice League of America, issue #42. While I felt this issue was better than the last, I am still not a huge fan of Bagley's art. Some panels, I really enjoy. Others, feel too bubbly and cartoon-ish, mostly evident in his depictions of female characters - and Donna Troy, in particular.On a more positive note, the action is well-paced and engaging. However, it is the story of in...

Justice/Titan League of America 0

Personally I love the concept of ex-Teen Titans/Titans "graduating" into the "big leagues."  My only concern is that is this how it's going to be, even if(when) Bruce (Batman) and Clark (Superman) come back.  Are we going to see the present team dissasembled? or are they going to integrate back in?  I guess that all depends on how they come back. The issue starts and ends with Green Arrow.  In the Prologue of the issue we see Oliver meeting with this character who personally I don't know, maybe ...