Follow

Justice League International

Team » Justice League International appears in 469 issues.

Sanctioned by the United Nations, the Justice League International is designed to be a publicly accountable answer to the Justice League.

How I would do it (JLA/JLI)

KINCART

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 35

Edited By KINCART

With the number of super hero teams rising around the world the U.S. government decides it needs a super hero team it can work with directly so the choose the Justice League. the united states would Give the Justice League a base of operations in Washington D.C. the Hall of Justice and the team would rename themselves the Justice League of America. Not all of the team goes along with this decision for one reason or another so the founding members of the Justice League of America are Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (John Stewart), Martian Manhunter, Mercury (see how I would do it Flash), Aquaman, Firestorm (see how I would do it Firestorm), and the Atom (Ryan Choi see how I would do it Atom). Some time after the Justice League of America is formed Superman would stop an attack at the UN headquarters in New York and there he would be questioned by world leaders as to why the the Justice League is now the Justice League of America. They would ask him if aliens invade the Earth do they invade the whole world or only the US. Superman would then convince the rest of the team to help the United Nations set up the Justice League International. The JLI who gather heroes from around the world and team them with members of the JLA for different missions (think Justice League Unlimited) and that there base would be the Watch Tower orbiting space station. Upon hearing this news Dr. Light would decide to work with the JLI full time to train new members and to represent her country of Japan. The hero know as Icon would be chosen to be the full time team leader and the team would rotate heroes from around the world in diffenent story arcs.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.