djotaku's Justice League International #3 - The Signal Masters, Part 3 review

Continues Inconsistent Run

After the first issue I was curious. After the second issue I wanted to drop it. After this issue, I'm once again curious to see what's going on. I'm not sure I'll still be collecting after this arc is over, but they did swing me back in.

Now that they've split up into smaller teams for this issue, you get a better understanding of the team dynamics. And that's the biggest chunk of what made me curious to see what happens in issue #4. The depictions are still a tad bit stereotypical, but it's not as bad as it could be.

Other reviews for Justice League International #3 - The Signal Masters, Part 3

Justice League International Goes Down! 0

Justice League International #1 and #2 gave us an interesting story of giant robots landing around the world and a group of newly formed heroes going to check out what is going on.  THE GOOD: I think that art looks okay. I use to really like Arron Lopresti but I'm not sure I like him as much drawing this series. The story actually feels like it's been done a lot of times. We get to see the team slip up and they all get over run but rock creatures. They all get taken down. There is a lot of chara...

Why is this the only team book that feels like one? 0

At first, I thought i was going to drop it and not give it anymore chances....thank god i didn't since this tittle is one of the best of all the new 52 and one of the best team books around. Taking it only 3 issues to get me really into it unlike some other books on Marvel like some of the avenger books which took me a lot of time to really get me into them.We start with the team splitting into groups of two to investigate the four giant robots that came out. All members get to know each other m...