broadsword's Justice League: Doom review

Justice League : Doom

Just viewed this and I have to say it was thoroughly enjoyable! Perhaps less action than I expected but the story more than made up for this. The story was well written and packed with effective suspense and great characterization, all the things I love about DC's line. The few fights that are in this film are fantastic, particularly the final fight between Cheetah and Wonder Woman. Brutal stuff! One small quibble is the relatively short length, but any longer and it would have felt "padded". The 70 something minutes perfectly suited this story, which is as it should be. Altogether I have to give an unabashed recommendation to this film.

Other reviews for Justice League: Doom

4 Stars.... Of Doom!!! 0

A pretty decent movie, not quite as good as Under the Red Hood, but still a fairly fun little flick, however there is one HUGE plot-hole (Warning Spoilers Ahead); Why would Metallo have agreed to go along with Vandal Savage's plan, which in his own words would've made any piece of technology more advanced then a steam shovel utterly useless and without power when he himself is a pretty advanced piece of technology? I don't know that's just one part of the movie that's always bugged me, but still...

Contingency Plans Gone Wrong 0

I have been a Justice League fan for some time now and have also been loving the DC Universe Animated movies and was wanting to watch this one for ages (due to it not being out in the UK had to get a US import which took a while). Although I have never read JLA: Tower of Babel I was still able to enjoy this film and might now consider buying this book.PlotThe Justice League (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Martian Manhunter) along with Cyborg have discovered that Royal Flus...