graphiccasualfreak's Justice League: Doom review

Good but not great

Just watched this a a couple days ago. I really liked the idea for the show but the execution wasn't the best. I would have really liked to see it run a bit longer and the art which looks like it was right out of the CN show Young Justice was all right; but not quite in line with the incredible work that has been done by DC Studios in the past. I have to say that this is one of the voice acting jobs I've heard from a group on something like this. I would really love to see Nathan Fillon reprise his role as Green Lantern; he was great.

I really loved the movie. But it's definitely not something I would watch again. I just hope they will do another Legion of Doom premise in the future. Because it works really well in a team movie context. If you have a chance to rent the movie I would. But I certainly wouldn't buy it.

Other reviews for Justice League: Doom

Doomed for Watching 0

Bleah. This could have been something. They were adapting the “Tower of Babel” to the animated screen, which was one of the bigger and one of the most stunning JLA storylines by Mark Waid, who I unabashedly claim as one of the very best comic book writers of this generation. Unfortunately they fell short in copying his masterpiece, and they did it badly too.First, it was over too damn quick. Like so many of these adaptations, they compress way too much in order to fit the movie in ba...

Average flick that delivers the beat-ups and decent story. 0

Batman comes upon a bank robbery being committed by the newest incarnation of the Royal Flush Gang; a violent crew who's styles are motivated by the faces of playing cards. After the group is taken down by the Justice League, Batman's secret files are stolen and each member of the Justice League is attacked. -summarySuperman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, and the Flash are five of the most powerful superheroes in the DC universe on their own. Collectively as the Justice League,...