graphiccasualfreak's Justice League: Doom review

Good but not great

Just watched this a a couple days ago. I really liked the idea for the show but the execution wasn't the best. I would have really liked to see it run a bit longer and the art which looks like it was right out of the CN show Young Justice was all right; but not quite in line with the incredible work that has been done by DC Studios in the past. I have to say that this is one of the voice acting jobs I've heard from a group on something like this. I would really love to see Nathan Fillon reprise his role as Green Lantern; he was great.

I really loved the movie. But it's definitely not something I would watch again. I just hope they will do another Legion of Doom premise in the future. Because it works really well in a team movie context. If you have a chance to rent the movie I would. But I certainly wouldn't buy it.

Other reviews for Justice League: Doom

Welcome.. To Doom! 0

In Justice League: Doom we get a familiar superhero team vs. super villain team story, with a darker twist. When hired by the immortal Vandal Savage, some of the fiercest foes that Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash and Martian Manhunter face, unleash a plan that shakes each of the respective Justice League member to their very cores.Every superhero has a flaw, or a weakness, and when Savage’s newly-formed ‘Legion of Doom’ comes into detailed intel on how the League members are...

Justice League : Doom 0

Just viewed this and I have to say it was thoroughly enjoyable! Perhaps less action than I expected but the story more than made up for this. The story was well written and packed with effective suspense and great characterization, all the things I love about DC's line. The few fights that are in this film are fantastic, particularly the final fight between Cheetah and Wonder Woman. Brutal stuff! One small quibble is the relatively short length, but any longer and it would have felt "padded". Th...