Follow

Justice League Dark

Team » Justice League Dark appears in 266 issues.

The Justice League Dark is a team of supernatural heroes within the DC Universe assembled to fight mystical threats that traditional heroes can't handle ordinarily. The team is typically led by the sorceress, Zatanna.

Justice league Dark: Preview

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By super_psycho
    the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

hm...i don't know how i feel about the dialogue,something about "filthy flying teeth" just rubs me the wrong way

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By super_psycho
    @The Stegman said:
    hm...i don't know how i feel about the dialogue,something about "filthy flying teeth" just rubs me the wrong way
    No Caption Provided
    MrUnknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By MrUnknown

I thought that art might be horrible since the cover artist and regular artist weren't the same. Been most excited for this series out of the 52 and even new info makes it more promising!

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Billy Batson

hmmm I'm not sure about the art.
    BB

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Belladonna

It looks good, the art looks okay, I'm just concern on the characters

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#7  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

I like the art

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By Billy Batson

looks promising.
    BB

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
    @super_psycho: lol i know, there's quite a bit of alliteration  in this, where's Robin when you need him?? 

HOLY MECHANICAL MEAT SLICERS BATMAN!!
    DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

This is the only DC title I'm picking up next week so I hope it's good

No Caption Provided

They kinda look like they are floating in the bottom panel that's my only complaint

TheOptimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By TheOptimist

My only concern with this one is the general absence so far of the actual team characters... that usually isn't a problem IMO, but in the recent Secret Seven (which seemed to me to be a precursor in many ways) that made the pacing rather difficult... granted that was a mini-series, but I would really like to see this hit the ground running and have this team get itself established. It has really fantastic potential, I hope it manages to utilize the first issue to hook to an advantage. Thusfar I think the art is pretty stellar.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By BatteredArmor

I loved the art

@TAheOptimist

I think they all show up by the 7th issue or something Zatana's in number 1 (talking to batman) but Jhon Constatine dosen't pop up until number 4 and there haven't bee any mention of Shade or Klarion in any of the solicits so just hold on it will take a while but they'll be there eventually

TheOptimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By TheOptimist

Well, I'd rather they take their time and get it right than rush through the motions in the end, I'm just pretty excited to get this one rolling. Checking the solicits it looks like most of them may be in pretty early:

1: The witch known as The Enchantress has gone mad, unleashing forces that not even the combined powers of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg can stop. And if those heroes can't handle the job, who will stand against this mystical madness?

Shade the Changing Man, Madame Xanadu, Deadman, Zatanna and John Constantine may be our only hope – but how can we put our trust in beings whose very presence makes ordinary people break out in a cold sweat?

2: Madame Xanadu continues guiding the world's darkest heroes in their struggle against evil. But will John Constantine, Zatanna, Shade the Changing Man and the others be able to join forces in time to defeat the dangerous Enchantress before she destroys the world as we know it?

3: What is Madame Xanadu's plan? And why is she urging Shade the Changing Man to recruit a killer? One by one, our anti-hero misfits are drawn inexplicably to each other... While John Constantine aids Zatanna in escaping a town destroyed by magic, June Moon seeks help from Deadman. But in the end, will any of it be enough to escape the dark clutches of the insane and powerful Enchantress?

4: Madame Xanadu's plan is working! Zatanna, John Constantine, Shade the Changing Man, Mindwarp and Deadman are all being brought together. But will Xanadu's manipulations blow up in her face when she learns that Enchantress has grown too powerful to be controlled?

Sounds like Xanadu is front and center, which is just about the greatest thing I could ask for in this case. She seems to be making the rounds as well, hitting up a couple other titles. Her prominence alone is going to carry me on this title for at least a year.

Larkin1388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Larkin1388

I must have it/ When does it come out.

Benzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Benzo

Gah! I want to read this now!!!!!!!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.