Follow

Justice League Dark

Team » Justice League Dark appears in 266 issues.

The Justice League Dark is a team of supernatural heroes within the DC Universe assembled to fight mystical threats that traditional heroes can't handle ordinarily. The team is typically led by the sorceress, Zatanna.

Darkness.

blindisaac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

Edited By blindisaac

With the New 52, the majority of my reading from it is from the "Dark" family. Justice League Dark, Animal Man, and Swamp Thing (Batman is my other series and I dropped Detective last week). After catching up with JLD tonight I was thinking that if the Animal Man/ Swamp Thing crossover that is quickly approaching goes off without a hitch, which it should given the creative teams, that there should be a crossover between all of the Dark titles. I know that crossovers between more than 2 or 3 books upset a lot of people because they must buy everything to get a complete story but seeing as it looks as if the majority of the dark books are cohesive it seems that it could work. Just a thought of mine. A man can wish can't he?

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

I'm reading four of the seven "Dark" titles already(Animal Man, Swamp Thing, JLD, and Frankenstein). I'm thinking about picking up I, Vampire after reading the issue #5 review so I wouldn't mind a larger crossover within the "Dark" titles. I'm really looking forward to the Animal Man/Swamp Thing crossover.

It would be cool to see the Demon Etrigan meet up with the JLD too.

blindisaac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By blindisaac

Etrigan was shown in one of the JLD issues so it is a possibility and there is gonna be a JLD?I, Vampire crossover soon.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By The Lobster

Well seeing as how I Vampire and Justice League Dark are going to have a crossover soon, I can guess that you're right.

Avatar image for the_mighty_monarch
    The Mighty Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1450

User Lists: 4

Etrigan was also shown in this week's I, Vampire. Methinks something bigger this way brews.

blindisaac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By blindisaac

@The Mighty Monarch said:

Etrigan was also shown in this week's I, Vampire. Methinks something bigger this way brews.

I Picked it up yesterday but have not read it yet. Going to finish my stack today. Thanks for the heads up.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.