User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.25 stars 4.25/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Where's A Belmont When You Need One? 0

Eh, as much as I LOVE complaining about the obnoxious banner, and it still does mess this up by setting it apart from the rest of the series, there's no major ramifications of the banner on this cover. And overall the cover's kind of lackluster considering the issue. The background is just TOO CALMING. Inside the issue pretty much every background is GOTHAM CITY ON FIRE. Where's the fire on this cover!? It looks like they're just dealing with a few vampire stragglers. Yawn.But ok, inside the iss...

Great. Vampires. 0

Synopsis: The Justice League: Dark take on vampires.I cautiously approached this crossover, due to not following I Vampire and growing a bit tired of vampires, due to the number of different take on them (Twilight, Vampire Academy). Nevertheless, The Justice League: Dark are taking on the supernatural, and considering that I Vampire is different, what came to a surprise to me is the take of vampires under Joshua Fialkov. The idea that this "Cain" can absorb magic makes him a threat even more tha...