User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Forever Evil Blight:Part 10-The Redemption 2

With the fight with Blight still going will the JLD be able to stop it or will they be destroy in the process and what is Project Thaumaton ....The Good: We are back to the JLD main book and you know what that means the creative team of DeMatteis and Janin are back and it's always the best from where I can see.The art and the writing is at it's best right now with the suspereb writing of DeMatteis and the art team of Janin,Cox,Ortega, and Cifuentes just firing in all cylinders in this issue .Th...

Justice League Dark #27 Rating 0

See the Review Rating Overview page on my blog for more information on how I rate each comic.Cover & Solicit - 4/5Art, Colors & Inking - 4/5 - Weighted DoubleLayout & Flow - 4/5Story - 4/5 - Weighted TripleVerdict - 4 (8/10)- For additional ratings and previews of this issue, visit my blog at Images Unplugged. ...