matthewhex's Justice League: Cry for Justice #2 - The Gathering; The Origin Of The Atom review

Threesome joke made me laugh. Not much else going for this title

More talking of Justice! (We get he point)! This has pretty art, but not much of the story line has really grabbed me yet. But I am liking the dialogue between characters and I know this is controversial on the net but I actually really liked the joke about Hal’s threesome (come on, he’s an air pilot/ superhero cop with a magic ring, of course he’s gonna get laid!) Nice to see some Atom action too. I’ll keep buying this.

Like my review? (Or even if you don’t!) Then please check out the following blogs for more comic related goodness: www.hexsfifthcolumn.blogspot.com/ & www.acomicbookblog.com

Other reviews for Justice League: Cry for Justice #2 - The Gathering; The Origin Of The Atom