manuelprez's Justice League Crisis on Two Earths review

Review of the movie

First of all the movie was fun great. The animation was a lil different but it can be passed but what cant be passed its the VO. For example Batman's voice. He didn't sound like a menace, he sounded like a drunky Balwin Brother. Moving on the story was well written and Wonder Women kicked ass. She was on the movie, and take more role on it. The ending was great making a open ending and a definited one.

PS Kevin Conroy IS Batman, just saying

Posted by mjc1403

I KNOW...William Bladwin was horrible, and Kevin Conroy is the best. I also thought he got beat up entirely too much. Loved Superman though in this one

Other reviews for Justice League Crisis on Two Earths

THIS IS SUCH A CRISIS! 0

With all the crises that DC comes up with, I'm amazed that our heroes haven't died from sheer stress and exhaustion by now. Crisis on Infinite Earths, Infinite Crisis, Final Crisis, and now Two Earths. The movie in many respects is very much a shorter, simpler version of Crisis on Infinite Earths, and long time comic book readers will recognise the parallels the two stories share. Starring Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), the Flash (presumably Wally West), and the Mart...