haydenclaireheroes's Justice League #6 - Justice League, Part Six; Pandora review

The Prologue for the Justice League

Here is my video review for Justice League issue 6. In this issue we get to see the final battle with Darkseid, but will the Justice League be able to defeart him?

Other reviews for Justice League #6 - Justice League, Part Six; Pandora

Finally some depth to this blockbuster! 0

SynopsisBatman mounts a one man rescue mission to find Superman whilst the rest of the League clashes with Darkseid head on. Can the ruler of Apokolips be beaten back by the fledging league or is it all over already (Come on people we know the answer to that one!)SPOILERS!The GoodAt long last Johns gives this story the depth it’s been needing. The revelation as to why Darkseid on Earth was a surprising one and certainly shook up the plot. Also, there may be hints to the upcoming Earth 2 series, ...

A decent start 0

Spoiler Alert!I think the last couple of issues were a huge nod to the 70's and the Super-Friends. The fact that Darkseid is the first (main) villian. The fact that he actually fights them himself from the get-go, the bear hug he gives Supmernan and even the Super-Freinds reference at the end of this book.The Good:The action and he references to stuff like Super-Friends were good.The art is fantastic a usual.Cyborg being a part of the JLA. This seems very interesting. He used to be in the Teen T...