ryonslaught's Justice League #3 - Justice League, Part Three review

• ryonslaught wrote this review on .
  • ryonslaught has written a total of 293 reviews. The last one was for

Cyborg is born!

View Summary and scans here

The Good

Cover- The two covers by Jim Lee are gorgeous.

Art- Jim Lee still turns in some of the best art in the business, simply gorgeous!

Story- The first threat and formation of the Justice League is complete with all the members making an appearance.

Action- This issue ramps up the action big time with the fight carrying the whole comic from start to finish. I like the dialogue and the new spin on these classic characters.

The Bad

Cover- The Alternate cover is hideous!

The Ugly

3.5/5

Other reviews for Justice League #3 - Justice League, Part Three

They're going to be a team? 0

Wonder Woman joins the fray. There's a hilarious opening scene with her exploring the modern human world. After that it's just a great action issue. I really enjoyed each part of the book even though there isn't really much time for the team to gel. If I remember correctly, after this arc the book goes back to the present day. That seems like it would be a big mistake because I'm not really sure how this team ends up coming together as a team. Right now they're just all fighting Darkseid's minio...

Enter Wonder Woman 0

The Story: Parademons are attacking all around the country. Wonder Woman joins the fight against this threat and everyone eventually meets Aquaman. My Thoughts:Justice League has received mixed reviews since it's inception a couple of months back. Lots of people dislike Geoff Johns writing. I'm not one of them. I'm not a critic and I'm not saying I like everything, but this series really isn't that bad. It has been plagued with slow pacing as the team has yet to come together completely and this...