ryonslaught's Justice League #3 - Justice League, Part Three review

Cyborg is born!

View Summary and scans here

The Good

Cover- The two covers by Jim Lee are gorgeous.

Art- Jim Lee still turns in some of the best art in the business, simply gorgeous!

Story- The first threat and formation of the Justice League is complete with all the members making an appearance.

Action- This issue ramps up the action big time with the fight carrying the whole comic from start to finish. I like the dialogue and the new spin on these classic characters.

The Bad

Cover- The Alternate cover is hideous!

The Ugly

3.5/5

Other reviews for Justice League #3 - Justice League, Part Three

Wonder Woman! Symbol of Truth and Ice Cream! 0

The issue starts in the pentagon as some soldiers talk of how wonder woman (who for some reason it seemed she was living there or at least staying there for a while) was watching the Tv as she furiously talk back at the box which was talking bad about her (for causing too much damage in her fights) till hearing about flying monsters and she leaves by punching the wall and kicking everyone's butt who tried to stop her. The battle between Darkseid's forces and our heroes united continues as we are...