madeinbangladesh's Justice League #27 - Forever Doomed review

ALL NEW CYBORG NOW!

(Quick Unprofessional Review)

We haven't had much focus on Victor Stone in the New 52. He is a member of the Justice League and doesn't even have an ongoing. Even though I rather see Cyborg as part of the Teen Titans, His power-set does fit pretty well with the JLA in modern times.

This was the rebirth of CYBORG after Gird from the Crime Syndicate dismantled him. I feel like Cyborg has suffered the most of all the characters in the New 52. His whole life has been tragic. If there is a Cyborg series in the future, there is so much possibility to explore Victor's past.

The beginning sequence with the Doom Patrol and two of the Syndicate members was really well-done. The Syndicate members don't have any resistance against anyone. All they care about is being EViL. From there, Johns deals with bringing back Cyborg back to life. The way he was rebuilt was really cool to see. Cyborg's new look looks pretty badass! I also loved the bonding of Victor and his father. The art is also very nice. I was bummed to see Ivan Reis leave Aquaman since he drew that series so well. He illustrated some of the big scenes and spread pages beautifully. I'm enthusiastic to see where the next issue is going with the involvement of Metal-Men.

Since Forever Evil started, Justice League has been really strong every issue. Most of the time, I hate comics that tie-in to another series, but this series continues to be great dealing with the villains and actually advancing the grand story-line. I would even say this is better than Forever Evil. I recommend this issue if you are reading Forever Evil or a fan of Cyborg. 8.5/10.

Posted by conradoaccorsi

Nice review, it's actually pretty damn good for someone who have written a quick unprofessional review.

Posted by MadeinBangladesh

Thank you haha. I always write that since my reviews are just kindof too simple. They are that that great reviews compared to others'. Also because English is not my first language.

Posted by conradoaccorsi

@madeinbangladesh: Sometimes simple is better, some reviews are too damn complicated (like the ones made by Marcelo Hessel from a brazillain site named omelete.oul.com.br). High five, English is not my first too, taling about this, what's your country?

Posted by Ostyo

Booyah~

It's in the name.

Posted by ShadowSwordmaster

Nice work.

Online
Edited by MadeinBangladesh
Edited by Jake Fury

Good review. Cyborg isnt one of my faves but this was a pretty nice issue.

Posted by MadeinBangladesh

Good review. Cyborg isnt one of my faves but this was a pretty nice issue.

thanks man.