haydenclaireheroes's Justice League #19 - Prologue to Trinity War, Chapter One: War Games; Shazam! Chapter 11 review

The Prelude to the Trinity War

Here is my video review for Justice League issue 19. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for Justice League #19 - Prologue to Trinity War, Chapter One: War Games; Shazam! Chapter 11

Tower of Babel All Over Again 0

This has been an amazing series, and although it's not always hit the top mark quality wise, it's always been interesting, and overall the series is amazing. Also with the upcoming Trinity War which will also include Justice League of America, and Justice League Dark it's a very exciting time to be a Justice League fan.PlotSomeone breaks into the Batcave, and steals something. Also Superman, and Wonder Woman travel to Kahndaq to help the people, and Firestorm, and Atom (Rhonda Pineda) wait for t...