peteparker's Justice League #1 - Justice League, Part One review

Good Start!

Other reviews for Justice League #1 - Justice League, Part One

Awesome! 0

It's the first issue of the New 52, which I have read. And it's amazing! Yeah! I love JL, Superman and Batman and all other. DC created something new, new history about DC Universe. And it's the great start. And, before this issue I disliked Cyborg. But, in New 52, Cyborg is very important member of the team. ...

Justice League #1 Review 0

CoverI thought the standard cover for this issue was great, Jim Lee's art is amazing and it did a great job of showing off the team to new and veteran readers. I also liked the David Finch Variant Cover which again pictured the full team and for collectors was available in a 1:200 sketch variant. There was also a few reprint covers including a cover by Ivan Reis, all these covers were great as well but more of the same, I didn't really find them unique or interesting in any way.StoryThe writer o...