what she doing???

#1 Posted by pixelyzed (99 posts) - - Show Bio

what is she up to? i havent seen her in awhile

#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

OMEGA FLIGHT

#3 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

She's in Omega Flight. You can catch her in the Marvel Presents books.

#4 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"She's in Omega Flight. You can catch her in the Marvel Presents books.
"

you beat me to it sling
#5 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

he wasn't the only one

#6 Edited by G-Man (31801 posts) - - Show Bio

Waste of a good character.  She should be doing something.  Omega Flight wasn't bad.  I don't know why it was only a mini.  I'd like to see more of her (even though I'm not crazy about the name but Spider-Woman is taken...)

Staff
#7 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah pix beat us both, er, yeah.

#8 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"he wasn't the only one"

credit where credit is do pix
#9 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"Waste of a good character.  She should be doing something.  Omega Flight wasn't bad.  I don't know why it was only a mini.  I'd like to see more of her (even though I'm not crazy about the name but Spider-Woman is taken...)
"

OMG. i absolutely agree.....her and talisman both.
#10 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio

Truee
Her name isn't very good.
Hm...
How about  'Pspider' Lol, with the Psy webs =P Okay that sucks xD

#11 Posted by John_Feaster (341 posts) - - Show Bio

@pixelized said:

"G~man said:
"Waste of a good character.  She should be doing something.  Omega Flight wasn't bad.  I don't know why it was only a mini.  I'd like to see more of her (even though I'm not crazy about the name but Spider-Woman is taken...)
"
OMG. i absolutely agree.....her and talisman both. "

Marvel hasn't done Canadian Superheroes very well, since the 80's. If Alpha Flight is ever going to be restarted, they'll have to bring back a team that consists mostly of original members. If they're dead, then they'll have to bring them back and explain how it happened. It's like the Avengers. A re-start won't hiold water, if the founders aren't represented. Unfortunatly, most of the best founders were slaughtered by Marvel is that stupid...event...

I'd like to see Arachne take Canadian citizenship and stay in Canada as a member of a new Alpha Flight.

#12 Posted by pentagram (312 posts) - - Show Bio

I ACTUALLY WANT TO SEE HER GET A NEW POWER LIKE PSIONIC POSION SPIKES

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.