Julia Carpenter current powers

#1 Posted by Owie (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm trying to do some research for a battle.

From what I've read in multiple sources, Julia Carpenter still has her old Spider-Woman/Arachne powers, such as making psionic webs, in addition to her new Madame Web powers (precognition, astral form, etc.).

But I haven't personally seen her use her webs recently, and I just want to check. Can anyone confirm or deny whether she still has her web powers? Thanks.

#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

She hasn't really fought anyone as Madame Web, IIRC. So it'd be hard to tell.

#3 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

She hasn't really fought anyone as Madame Web, IIRC. So it'd be hard to tell.

Yeah, but technically she's supposed to have all the powers that you've mentioned.

#4 Posted by Owie (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

She hasn't really fought anyone as Madame Web, IIRC. So it'd be hard to tell.

Yeah, but technically she's supposed to have all the powers that you've mentioned.

OK thanks, that helps.

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16824 posts) - - Show Bio

@Owie: She's definitely kept her speed and agility as she demonstrated when she fought Spider-man:

#6 Posted by Owie (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Owie: She's definitely kept her speed and agility as she demonstrated when she fought Spider-man:

Thanks--I knew about this but wasn't as sure about the webs. I found an instance where she uses the webs recently now too though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.