Who want Cain back as the Juggernaut ?

#1 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

ever since colossus became the new jugg, Cain has disappeared, i'm not a huge juggernaut fan, i'm more of a Hulk kind of guy , but i always liked Cain as jugg , and this new colossusnaout thing is annoying me. I hope they return the normal juggs soon, what do you think? do you like the new Jugg? or would you prefer Cain to return?

#2 Posted by gwilburn12 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we are going to see Cain sooner than later

#3 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

he'll be back. chyttorak cant be very pleased with colossuss. not enough killing

#4 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@gwilburn12: i hope

#5 Edited by Rabbitearsblog (5947 posts) - - Show Bio

I also want Cain back as Juggernaut. It's alright that we're seeing a darker side to Colossus, but when I think of Juggernaut, I always think of Cain Marko and I don't think that Marvel is going to let Colossus be the Juggernaut for much longer.

#6 Posted by Vendel (355 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wants the proper Juggernaut back? Everyone.

#7 Posted by notoriousmistersims (91 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah cain is the juggernaut bring him back

#8 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vendel said:

How come I don't ever see you in the battle forum. You're pretty knowledgeable.

#9 Posted by Vendel (355 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Vendel said:

Marvel doing it's best to suck out every last bit of interest I have.

#10 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

@notoriousmistersims said:

yeah cain is the juggernaut bring him back

#11 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vendel said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Vendel said:

Marvel doing it's best to suck out every last bit of interest I have.

I don't even pay attention to the reimaged Marvel after its bankruptcy. Joe Qasada really messed it up and new DC imported Editor is doing his best to make that even worst.

#12 Posted by Vendel (355 posts) - - Show Bio

Want the real Juggernaut back? Well Marvel just gave a big ole F U to that. And to Cain Marko as a character.

#13 Posted by HellionVulcan (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

why haven't we seen Cain after he lost both power sources ? as it'd be cool if he searched for the ruby or something else to gain back what he had lost instead of just randomly getting the powers back .

#14 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5947 posts) - - Show Bio
@HellionVulcan said:

why haven't we seen Cain after he lost both power sources ? as it'd be cool if he searched for the ruby or something else to gain back what he had lost instead of just randomly getting the powers back .

I agree. I would like to see that happen and I hope that he doesn't easily get his powers back since that would make a bad storytelling.
#15 Posted by Grey56 (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed with Hellion. Good stories are told through journeys to attain a goal. Also - would like to see Cain re-take the role especially if it then turned into a serious throw down between he and Peter.

#16 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5947 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grey56 said:
Agreed with Hellion. Good stories are told through journeys to attain a goal. Also - would like to see Cain re-take the role especially if it then turned into a serious throw down between he and Peter.
I would definitely like to see how Peter is able to handle Cain in taking over control of the Cyttorak. That would be a really great story to tell and I really hope that Marvel doesn't just let the powers of the Cyttorak be handed over to Cain so easily.
#17 Posted by Grey56 (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog: And as the two of them have a history as it is, it makes for compelling drama. I would even be okay with Peter retaining some residual powers from the gem (kind of like a dark corner of Pete's mind to be investigated in stand alone issues or what have you) so long as it was subtly done.

#18 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vendel said:

Want the real Juggernaut back? Well Marvel just gave a big ole F U to that. And to Cain Marko as a character.

lets hope in marvel NOW he'll be back, colossusnaut is just stupid

#19 Posted by astrotrain71 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally i happen to think colossus is a weak version of juggernaut, cain marko brings more to the table as juggernaut, bring back cain marko as juggernaut, he is bad to the bone, and colussus will always be torn of doing good , and cain marko doesnt care either way he just wants to cause destruction, so cytorrak make it right and make cain marko the one true juggernaut again

#20 Posted by rouju (159 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, am I the only one who digs Colossus as Jug? Maybe this is just some idea to cash in some interest but I really loves Colossus new costume & how the power in some way makes him more violent. Colossus is always pictured as just some strong guy in Marvel universe. With Jug power he became certified bad @$$

#21 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio

I WANT HIM BACK

#22 Posted by Dustellar (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Back in Dark Avengers #182 in October!!!!! YES!!!!!

#23 Posted by joshmightbe (24937 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Cain back and I want him to go back to real walking mayhem super villain. I want him back to swatting down teams of X men alone and not taking sh*t from anyone.

#24 Edited by Slorm (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@astrotrain71 said:

Personally i happen to think colossus is a weak version of juggernaut, cain marko brings more to the table as juggernaut, bring back cain marko as juggernaut, he is bad to the bone, and colussus will always be torn of doing good , and cain marko doesnt care either way he just wants to cause destruction, so cytorrak make it right and make cain marko the one true juggernaut again

yeah so true, Cain Marko is a much better juggernaut. colossus will always struggle against the evil inside the gem. so he won't be so bad ass or destructive. as in uncanny x men 11(avengers vs x men saga), he had the upper hand against Rulk and he ruined it, and was knock out.

Cain marko never was knocked Out with physical strengh when he was not depowered(as far as i know). and his personality is much better to be the avatar of cyttorak

#25 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

... Is it wrong I'd kind of like to see Eddie Brock get both the Crimson Bands AND the Venom Symbiote together? Just to see what'd happen. They already fused a Hulk, Ghost Rider, and Venom combo. Just for one little issue I'd like to see a Brock Venom Juggernaut.

But on topic: Sure. Colossus's inner struggles against the demon bands would make for a really compelling story if told correctly.

Sadly, instead it's a pathetic backdrop to an already horrendous story (AvX), and is unlikely to be portrayed differently.

So give Cain back the Bands and let's get back to what the Juggernaut is really about.

Smashing things with his head at high speeds.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.