who is a Juggernaut fan

#1 Posted by Death Devil (1 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by pentagram (312 posts) - - Show Bio

well im a juggs fan

#3 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him,so I guess I'm a fan.

#4 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite my obvious love for the character displayed in my avatar and username, I'm a big Juggernaut fan as well. I've always enjoyed him for his brute like qualities, like how he's a magical avatar for a god, and lastly he had some good development (more or less during his de-powered and heroic days) and a good backstory that kinda makes you feel bad for him. He's got a complex and relishes how he's so tough, and yet when he was a boy it was only his attitude and unfair advantage against Xavier in size and strength that made him feel good about himself.

#5 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not a huge Juggernaut fan, but I like him.  He works as a villain and a hero... well, a flawed-hero. 

Anyway, who or what could do this to Juggs??

Amazing Spider-Man #627
#6 Posted by comicguy9 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

im a huge fan
#7 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know .

#8 Posted by Edamame (28062 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" I'm not a huge Juggernaut fan, but I like him.  He works as a villain and a hero... well, a flawed-hero. 

Anyway, who or what could do this to Juggs??

Amazing Spider-Man #627
"
Wasn't that D'Spayre?
#9 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7657 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah the big guy is cool.

#10 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: Nah , D'Spayre did much worse things . That was Captain Universe and don't believe the covers . It was a mental assault , and if you read the comic , Cap used such a cowardly method .
#11 Posted by Edamame (28062 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @Edamame: Nah , D'Spayre did much worse things . That was Captain Universe and don't believe the covers . It was a mental assault , and if you read the comic , Cap used such a cowardly method . "
Oh.
#12 Posted by Suggs44 (567 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut is great. Next to Kallark he's my favorite heavy hitter from Marvel.

#13 Posted by MrErbac (115 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been a fan ever since Marvel Super Heroes came out in the arcades when I was little. He's exactly like he was in the comics with the size, strength, and personality. I think the coolest thing is that he is not a mutant.
#14 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

He's pretty cool

#15 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he's a cool and interesting character, but he's far from being a favorite

#16 Posted by HellionVulcan (3713 posts) - - Show Bio

He is up there as one of my favorites from all marvel just wished he was used better in comics .

#17 Edited by Slorm (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut is an amazing character, but always underrated by stupids that don't even know how his power works. some people think that taking off his helmet he instantly die or lose LOL xD. or idiots hulk fanboys think that juggernaut is much weaker than Hulk, and think that juggernaut can't increase his strengh, if cain marko would had better control of his abilities he could be as powerfull as trion juggernaut always! and that's just a fraction of cyttorak real power, because the cyttorak gem is only 1/8 of all the physical strengh of cyttorak. and they think that hulk can kill juggernaut with physical power LOL. and marvel have been so shitty with him, if juggernaut were in hands of a good writter, that know about the powers of cyttorak and juggernaut, personality,etc. he could have his own comic. or better appearences than the ones he has had in this last years

#18 Posted by Dustellar (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a Juggernaut and Cain Marko fan :D

#19 Posted by gwilburn12 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheJuggernautpunch: Agreed. Took the coward way out

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.