Follow

Juggernaut

Character » Juggernaut appears in 2013 issues.

Cain Marko, also known as the Juggernaut, is the step-brother of X-Men founder Charles Xavier and the avatar of Cyttorak. Powered by the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak, Marko is bestowed virtually limitless brute strength and durability which he mostly uses for criminal pursuits and wanton destruction. The Juggernaut is considered one of the strongest and most powerful beings on Earth.

Who Can Beat Juggernaut?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#401  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    SUNMAN said:
    "So basically you are saying Goku would own Juggs (lol)"
    I don't know if he can do that much but Sentry has been said to.He was holding back at the time too.
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#402  Edited By SUNMAN
    Vance Astro said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    I don't know if he can do that much but Sentry has been said to.He was holding back at the time too.
    "
    He can, but I really just like bringing Goku up because he annoys a lot of the posters on comicvine. I would no say Juggs could take Sentry and I am not saying your wrong, cause your right a good amount of the time, but I don't think Sentry is that strong. Sentry's power is unstable but I think busting several planets is a little much. I do not even think Supes is that strong. And if Sentry can do that than this may put him above Supes
    Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
    the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Vance Astro said:
    "the human Juggernaut said:
    "Sovereign Vance said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "Sovereign Vance said:
    "I think Sentry could beat Juggernaut."
    do you think he could beat him without BFR?!
    "
    Yes.Apparently an energy attack of sufficient force can take down the Juggernaut.I feel that if Sentry actually tried he could absorb and emit that much energy.
    "
    you were saying?
    The description says..."A blast of sheer energy powerful enough to vaporize countless tons of titanium and steel in a split second" "It rocks Juggernaut but he does not fall".I'm not talking about a blast that can vaporize steel or titanium i'm talking about one that could bust several planets if he could hit more than one at a time.
    "
    He's been hit by energy blasts that have cracked celestial armor and hurt galactus.  They didn't hurt him.  A blast that can destroy several planets won't do anything except leave him in space.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    SUNMAN said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "
    He can, but I really just like bringing Goku up because he annoys a lot of the posters on comicvine. I would no say Juggs could take Sentry and I am not saying your wrong, cause your right a good amount of the time, but I don't think Sentry is that strong. Sentry's power is unstable but I think busting several planets is a little much. I do not even think Supes is that strong. And if Sentry can do that than this may put him above Supes
    "
    This is all speculation.At Sentry's current state...I doubt he could beat alot of people.I have seen Sentry nearly at his best in his mini though.Supes isn't strong enough to bust several planets because he doesn't absorb energy and emit it on the level that Sentry does.Sentry has been dumbed down alot from the showings he had in the past.
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405  Edited By SUNMAN
    the human Juggernaut said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Sovereign Vance said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "Sovereign Vance said:
    "
    Yes.Apparently an energy attack of sufficient force can take down the Juggernaut.I feel that if Sentry actually tried he could absorb and emit that much energy.
    "
    you were saying?
    The description says..."A blast of sheer energy powerful enough to vaporize countless tons of titanium and steel in a split second" "It rocks Juggernaut but he does not fall".I'm not talking about a blast that can vaporize steel or titanium i'm talking about one that could bust several planets if he could hit more than one at a time.
    "
    He's been hit by energy blasts that have cracked celestial armor and hurt galactus.  They didn't hurt him.  A blast that can destroy several planets won't do anything except leave him in space.
    "
    when???? a scan would be nice, but could you at least describe the circumstance this happened
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Sovereign Vance said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "Sovereign Vance said:
    "
    "
    you were saying?
    "
    "
    Are you talking about from Thor? I'm sure Thor didn't give him his best shot.
    Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#407  Edited By Tradog

if juggs is so hard on the outside why doesnt anyone blast him in the mouth and also i dont think juggs can breath in space.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Tradog said:
    "if juggs is so hard on the outside why doesnt anyone blast him in the mouth and also i dont think juggs can breath in space.
    "
    LMFAO.I don't think Juggernaut needs to breathe though.
    the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SUNMAN said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Sovereign Vance said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "Sovereign Vance said:
    "
    "
    you were saying?
    "
    "
    when???? a scan would be nice, but could you at least describe the circumstance this happened
    "
    when he first fought thor.

No Caption Provided

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tradog said:
    "if juggs is so hard on the outside why doesnt anyone blast him in the mouth and also i dont think juggs can breath in space.
    "
    he's survived in space for months.  He doesn't need to eat, drink, breathe, or sleep.
    Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411  Edited By Tradog
    "SUNMAN said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Sovereign Vance said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "Sovereign Vance said:
    "
    "
    you were saying?
    "
    "
    "

No Caption Provided

"

awsome scan but thor does not look good doing that in a city lol
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    "SUNMAN said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Sovereign Vance said:
    "SUNMAN said:
    "Sovereign Vance said:
    "
    "
    you were saying?
    "
    "
    "
    That wasn't the armor cracking blast.
    Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#413  Edited By Static Shock
    White Mage said:
    "Sweety, you really aren't making any sense.  As it stands, you are still beneath the level of several of the people here, so showing a slight amount of self restraint wouldn't hurt."
    LOL.

Vendel
    said:
    "Sometimes it's best to put it in simple terms so "certain people" can understand it. But go ahead and keep on shitting yourselves."
    So, we're sh!tting ourselves now because one person said that he didn't like Juggernaut and because I said he was entitled to his opinion? Funny how you come running to your character's rescue every time someone says something negative about him. But, anyway, I guess you putting things in simple terms makes it easy for us to point out how much of an idiot your being right now. You were told by three people (myself and two others) that you aren't making any sense. And, you're trying to justify your stupidity, based on your sh!tty comparision? Good. I'm glad you stand alone on that ideal.

Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#414  Edited By Vendel
    Static Shock said:
    "White Mage said:
    "Sweety, you really aren't making any sense.  As it stands, you are still beneath the level of several of the people here, so showing a slight amount of self restraint wouldn't hurt."
    LOL.

Vendel
    said:
    "Sometimes it's best to put it in simple terms so "certain people" can understand it. But go ahead and keep on shitting yourselves."
    So, we're sh!tting ourselves now because one person said that he didn't like Juggernaut and because I said he was entitled to his opinion? Funny how you come running to your character's rescue every time someone says something negative about him. But, anyway, I guess you putting things in simple terms makes it easy for us to point out how much of an idiot your being right now. You were told by three people (myself and two others) that you aren't making any sense. And, you're trying to justify your stupidity, based on your sh!tty comparision? Good. I'm glad you stand alone on that ideal.

"

I think this thread will implode from sheer irony.
    Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415  Edited By Tradog
    Static Shock said:
    "White Mage said:
    LOL.

Vendel
    said:

"
    nice people on this site got some nice mean combacks shoot thats why i dont pick fights lol.
    Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#416  Edited By Strafe Prower
    Static Shock said:
    "White Mage said:
    LOL.

Vendel
    said:

"

ROFLMAO!!!

I think you covered everything.
    Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417  Edited By Vendel
    Strafe Prower said:
    "Static Shock said:
    "White Mage said:
    LOL.

Vendel
    said:

"

ROFLMAO!!!

I think you covered everything. "

I know!

Calling out someone for calling me out for my opinion by telling me that someone else is entitled to an opinion then getting multiple people genuinely upset at me when I point out the absurdity of it is amazing to be sure.

If I thought it was intentional it would be high comedy. So like I said "You can shit on yourself if you want. Doesn't mean it's a good idea.".
    Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418  Edited By Static Shock
    Vendel said:
    Really? LMFAO!

Vendel said:
    "I know!

Calling out someone for calling me out for my opinion by telling me that someone else is entitled to an opinion then getting multiple people genuinely upset at me when I point out the absurdity of it is amazing to be sure.

If I thought it was intentional it would be high comedy. So like I said "You can shit on yourself if you want. Doesn't mean it's a good idea."

Oh, OK. So, your point is that the whole 'opinion' thing goes both ways? I agree. But, if you've been paying attention this whole time (in which I doubt), no one said that you weren't entitled to your own opinion, so don't act as if someone said that. You can say whatever you want around here, but if you've read the forum rules, you'd know that your statements and opinions are open to criticism (meaning that if you saying something stupid, everybody can roast you about it). Hence, three people (including me) saying that your statements/opinions don't make sense. Hence, me criticizing your comparison and calling you a dumb@$$ as a result. Excuse my French, by the way. See the correlation? LOL. Oh, and as for my previous post, you can take it as an opinion or criticism if you like. Taking it as one in the same would be better. It won't change a thing really. :)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Does anyone care about the topic anymore?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420  Edited By Static Shock
    Vance Astro said:
    "Does anyone care about the topic anymore?"
    I don't. I've already proven that.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Static Shock said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "
    LOL
    Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#422  Edited By Erik
    Static Shock said:
    "Vendel said:
    Really? LMFAO!

Vendel said:
    "I know!

If I thought it was intentional it would be high comedy. So like I said "You can shit on yourself if you want. Doesn't mean it's a good idea."

Oh, OK. So, your point is that the whole 'opinion' thing goes both ways? I agree. But, if you've been paying attention this whole time (in which I doubt), no one said that you weren't entitled to your own opinion, so don't act as if someone said that. You can say whatever you want around here, but if you've read the forum rules, you'd know that your statements and opinions are open to criticism (meaning that if you saying something stupid, everybody can roast you about it). Hence, three people (including me) saying that your statements/opinions don't make sense. Hence, me criticizing your comparison and calling you a dumb@$$ as a result. Excuse my French, by the way. See the correlation? LOL. Oh, and as for my previous post, you can take it as an opinion or criticism if you like. Taking it as one in the same would be better. It won't change a thing really. :)

"
    Dang Static. Killed it. 
    Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#423  Edited By Strafe Prower
    Static Shock said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "
    ROFL!

Static Shock said:
    "Vendel said:
    Really? LMFAO!

Vendel said:
    "I know!

"

LMFAO!!!!

Bye the way dude, he is being very nice right now! Be glad your not talking to someone like Hal.
    Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424  Edited By Static Shock

Sometimes, it's worth it, guys.

Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425  Edited By Vendel
    Static Shock said:
    "Vendel said:
    Really? LMFAO!

Vendel said:
    "I know!

"

And you just keep doing it. Amazing.

I do find the circle jerk going on here to be amusing as well.
    geometry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426  Edited By geometry

Are you really allowed to say things like that?

Legendary Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427  Edited By Legendary Hero
    Vendel said:
    "Static Shock said:
    "Vendel said:
    Really? LMFAO!

Vendel said:
    "I know!

"

And you just keep doing it. Amazing.

I do find the circle jerk going on here to be amusing as well.
    "
    HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. You guys are nasty

but circle jerking is so 90's

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428  Edited By Static Shock
    Vendel said:
    "And you just keep doing it. Amazing."
    Which is the result of you setting yourself up to get embarrassed every time. How long did it take you to notice?

Vendel said:
    "I do find the circle jerk going on here to be amusing as well."
    Another one of your stupid 'opinions', I see. No one says circle jerk anymore, lame guy. Don't get mad because people are laughing at you.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#429  Edited By Erik

Lol. The dark side of Static. I never thought I would see the day. Lol.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Static Shock said:
    Another one of your stupid 'opinions', I see. No one says circle jerk anymore, lame guy. Don't get mad because people are laughing at you.
    LMFAO!!!!
    geometry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431  Edited By geometry

I think you all should jus stop it. Name calling is for 3 year-olds. See, I should be a MOD.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    geometry said:
    "I think you all should jus stop it. Name calling is for 3 year-olds. See, I should be a MOD."
    I think you're annoying.
    geometry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433  Edited By geometry
    What if Juggernaut went up against a Celestial?
    Vance Astro
    said:
    "geometry said:
    "I think you all should jus stop it. Name calling is for 3 year-olds. See, I should be a MOD."
    I think you're annoying.
    "

I don't wanna be cool with you anymore.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    geometry said:
    "What if Juggernaut went up against a Celestial?
    Vance Astro
    said:
    "geometry said:
    I think you're annoying.
    "

I don't wanna be cool with you anymore."
    NO PLEASE...I'LL STOP..I'M SORRY.

sike.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.