Where is the Juggernaut

#1 Edited by Slorm (38 posts) - - Show Bio

i have not read comic for lot of time, the last time i knew something about Juggernaut was at Dark Avengers 183 or so where they gave to juggernaut his power back to him for few time linking the power of cyttorak from another dimmension, because they needed his powers to destroy an almost unbreakable wall. after those comics i remenber reading that the powers would last for a brief time and Juggernaut asked them to teleport him to a wide open area, a desert or something like that so he could run and use his power before he lose them.

So here is my question, does he have appeared in other issues since then?, if he hasn't how do you think marvel will handle it, will ever Cain Marko be important for marvel again? is he going to recover his full powers and be a badass and a constant threat as he used to be?

#2 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

He's off juggernauting somewhere

#3 Edited by Dernman (14762 posts) - - Show Bio

In outer space with the other juggernauts......wait what?

#4 Posted by Slorm (38 posts) - - Show Bio

so... he has not appeared in any issue/marvel comic since then?

#5 Posted by Vendel (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@slorm said:

So here is my question, does he have appeared in other issues since then?, if he hasn't how do you think marvel will handle it, will ever Cain Marko be important for marvel again? is he going to recover his full powers and be a badass and a constant threat as he used to be?

The answer to the first question is no, he hasn't appeared since then.

But to answer you next points? Who knows. Marvel has writers who know how to use The Juggernaut. But the ones they let play with him most often don't seem to have a clue. I would prefer Cain Marko never appear in another comic book than to have this continued degradation of the character.

#6 Edited by Slorm (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks you, and i agree with you, i prefer Cain Marko out of the comics instead of degrading the Cyttorak's Avatar. Juggernaut is suppossed to be feared for his great power, but they have depowered and distort his powers with horrible arguments and story lines, only because the writters want their heroes to win, to have feats so they can show what they can achieve.

#7 Posted by midgard2 (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Curious were he has been since the Fear Itself story line. Does anyone have a clue?

#8 Posted by CF12793 (2924 posts) - - Show Bio

Been asking myself the same thing.

He needs to make a big comeback. My favorite thing about the Juggernaut was that he just couldn't be beaten. Well, he can be beaten, just through very specific methods. When I was a kid and I'd borrow comics from my brother's collection, I'd always want to read the issues with the Juggernaut in them. He was and still kinda is my favorite powerhouse character. So why haven't they done anything with him in years? He was somewhat returning to villainous prominence during the whole "Hulk/Skaar" era, but that didn't really pan out. He needs to be a major character again. And I think he needs his own series. How crazy would that be? I love the Juggernaut and think he needs to return in a big way. Either just causing mayhem and being a top tier Brick, or maybe a redemption arc where he's finally accepted amongst the superhero community as going legit straight. Whatever they do with the character, it needs to happen soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.