Ultimate Juggernaut...WTF?

#1 Posted by Captain Cascader (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, what were they thinking with this costume? He belongs in an S&M shop

Staff
#2 Posted by G-Man (30644 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, let's not offend the S&M crowd here.

Staff
#3 Posted by Greigh (29 posts) - - Show Bio

That picture offends me. =(

#4 Posted by Valiant Paladin (36 posts) - - Show Bio

my question. for the head to be big enough for him to see out of that eye slot, the head would have to be waaaay inproportional

#5 Posted by venomjr (243 posts) - - Show Bio

lol S&M rocks!!

#6 Posted by Tuta (15 posts) - - Show Bio

What is S&M?

#7 Posted by DEADPOOL (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Ultimate Juggernaut's look, if only for one reason... his head is proportional to his body.

Besides, S&M more-less involves leather and latex. That helmet and "straps" are metal.

#8 Posted by venomjr (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Tuta says:

"What is S&M?"

Sado-machism

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Sadism and masochism: pleasure through pain (inflicted on others or yourself)

#10 Posted by Teh_Exploder (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Greigh says:

"That picture offends me. =("

me too.. Now Juggernaut belongs on SNL

#11 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

ok i have new rule never read anything of Crusaders while eating or u will shoot it out ur mouth or ur nose dude that S7M comment was funny but hey im a fellow S&M follower so dont insult us we are just weird

#12 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

i think that the ultimate universe has gotten messed up. the storyline is stupid in most of them beacuse everyone, like spiderman, has his identity revealed to every one. plus, the coustumes are dumb i mean they completly changed nick fury, now they change one of my favorite villans. i just can't wait to see how stupid they make someone like toxin.

#13 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

no need to wait Toxin is already stupid. Another cheap copy of Spidey. Ult. Nick Fury is the coolest Nick has been since Steranko and Op-art. As for Juggy, his outfit is a cool take in my opinion. how much outfit does a nigh-invulnerable guy need. As for the helmet he looks menacing and it has hi-tek comm/surveilance features. For a human battering ram thats pretty sleek and fresh.

#14 Posted by Icoop (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I always used to wonder why Wolverine didn't just put his claws through one of the holes on the old helmet. Sure this Juggie coulda used a few more garmets on his muscle bound bod, but that helmet is pretty friggin awesome.

PS. Ultimates rule. Can't wait to see Joe Mad's Ult. 3

#15 Posted by Hero Hunter (14 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL S&M is right and if u look at the bottom there is a blonde girl pretty near his er 'tool' then look to the left abit that women looks pretty grossed out then look down from that and hey what do u know that guy is takeing pictures

#16 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut's Helmet = Bullet Bill + Cylon (I guess they were in an S&M mood when they had it)

Does the red thingie go back and forth?

#17 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

i like how ulitmate jugg look, not all ultmates are lame i like cap america, wolverine, thor, spiderman, and more, this jugg looks more evil looking, i love it tho he not stronger then the old jugg.

#18 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

coulda been worse, coulda had this added to the costume! he coulda been ultimate codpiece juggernaut!

#19 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO!!! ^^

#20 Posted by Gannon Nereid (841 posts) - - Show Bio

Your Odin avatars are done.

#21 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"LMAO!!! ^^"

what exactly is the translation for that?

#22 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"LMAO!!! ^^"
what exactly is the translation for that?"

Lmao = Laughing My @$$ Off.

#23 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"LMAO!!! ^^"

Laugh my a$$ off (LMAO)

#24 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"lordraiden says:
"LMAO!!! ^^"
Laugh my a$$ off (LMAO)"

Cool, cause that was the whole idea! actually got that from buckshot, so it's him we have to thank for a good laugh!

#25 Posted by HellionVulcan (3625 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Ultimate Juggernaut look as its more threatening then any thing else in Ultimate Universe .. .

#26 Posted by moonhunter (17 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"

coulda been worse, coulda had this added to the costume! he coulda been ultimate codpiece juggernaut!

"

LMAO, ROFL etc
#27 Posted by pentagram (312 posts) - - Show Bio
@moonhunter said:
" lordraiden said:
"

"
LMAO, ROFL etc "
thats messed up
#28 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio
@pentagram said:
" @moonhunter said:
" lordraiden said:
"

"
LMAO, ROFL etc "
thats messed up "

If Tony Stark was the biggest pot-head in the world, this would probably be pretty close to what he would do with his Iron Man armor.
#29 Posted by Bio Guyver (6845 posts) - - Show Bio

How can see through the helmet?
#30 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordraiden said:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

#31 Posted by joshmightbe (24614 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Juggernaut looks like the results of Kitt from Knight Rider having a drunk one night stand with a shaved Yeti.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.