The image on juggs profile makes him look depowered and dull.

#1 Posted by dominicwalli (31 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know if its already in here,but why dont they put a better image on his profile...the image he have right now doesnt give the feeling of the real jugg,a good example would b :

#2 Posted by ZEELLO (223 posts) - - Show Bio

agreed

#3 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe the policy is that the picture is suppose to be the most current version of that character, and Jugg's current incarnation IS depowered and dull.

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12974 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matchstick said:

I believe the policy is that the picture is suppose to be the most current version of that character, and Jugg's current incarnation IS depowered and dull.

this

#5 Posted by dominicwalli (31 posts) - - Show Bio

aww cmon,maybe its becuss of this pic that ppl think that jugg is weaker than aquaman..it amazed me when i saw that aquaman beats jugg in superstrenghtO_O so stupid

#6 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio
@dominicwalli said:

aww cmon,maybe its becuss of this pic that ppl think that jugg is weaker than aquaman..it amazed me when i saw that aquaman beats jugg in superstrenghtO_O so stupid

Pretty sure Aquaman is stronger at the moment. 
#7 Posted by TDK_1997 (14702 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matchstick said:

#8 Posted by Slorm (38 posts) - - Show Bio

man this make me feel so bad.. since 2000 to date. Juggernaut's fans suffer with that shitty stories, being depowered, making him ultra stupid. i hate Marvel sometimes.

#9 Posted by GernewlTheWild (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut got repowered, didn't he? The Man-Thing teleported a Cyttorak from another universe, where Jugg was dead, and now repowered him.

#10 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@GernewlTheWild: The Juggernaut seems rather popular, why doesn't he have better stories that center around him?

#11 Posted by Slorm (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@GernewlTheWild: the link was just for a short time.... in the next issue they said that he was going to lose the powers because the link with cyttorak power from the source of another juggernaut of another universe was just momentarily

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.