Jugg's is back!!!!

#1 Posted by gwilburn12 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Well he's back but what I want to know is.............................. how is he drawing his powers again if Colossus has them????

#2 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@gwilburn12: He doesn't anymore. Magik broke the link.

#3 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar: Was this in one of the AvX tie ins?

#4 Posted by Dustellar (17 posts) - - Show Bio

:D Cain!!!

#5 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: Uncanny X-men

#6 Posted by DATNIGGA (1221 posts) - - Show Bio

@gwilburn12: I wonder what he will be doing after thunderbolts I personally always thought he fit better as a villain but Idk

#7 Edited by Slorm (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@gwilburn12:

maybe because the power of cyttorak is infinite, and can feed as many avatars as he want, it's known that cyttorak feeds more than 1 juggernaut, because there is many juggernauts from different dimensions, as far as i know

#8 Posted by HellionVulcan (3908 posts) - - Show Bio

@Slorm said:

@gwilburn12:

maybe because the power of cyttorak is infinite, and can feed as many avatars as he want, it's known that cyttorak feeds more than 1 juggernaut, because there is many juggernauts from different dimensions, as far as i know

True but i am glad Cain Marko has the powers back just i don't think hes at his peak ,seems he got just abit more powerful then the older issues of thunderbolts levels .

#9 Posted by danhimself (22714 posts) - - Show Bio

so here's my problem....Colossus is no longer the Juggernaut but Cain now has Juggernaut powers from a different reality...so where are the Juggernaut powers of the 616 reality????

#10 Posted by Slorm (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: Colossus is no longer the juggernaut? i didn't know it... but, well there is only 1 cyttorak there is no different cyttorak being for each reality, all the power to create avatars of destruction are from the same source @Cyttorak. so if Colossus isn't a juggernaut anymore is just because cyttorak don't want to feed him and that's all (so to answer your question the powers don't have to be strictly in a living being, it's just up to the will of cyttorak to feed someone)

#11 Posted by gwilburn12 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

As of the last issue of Uncanny X-Men#20, Magik has absolved Colossus of his Juggernaut powers. She teleported him to her dimension where she is king of her domain and used her soulsword to break the link. In future issues we will see what the future holds for Cain Marko. As of Dark Avengers#182 he got them back in what capacity that is still unknown.

#12 Posted by Lvenger (21201 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

so here's my problem....Colossus is no longer the Juggernaut but Cain now has Juggernaut powers from a different reality...so where are the Juggernaut powers of the 616 reality????

So is that how Cain has his Juggernaut powers back? He's drawing them from a different reality?

#13 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

It's all sourced back to Cyttorak. They got a new gem so he could channel those powers again.

#14 Posted by danhimself (22714 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

@danhimself said:

So is that how Cain has his Juggernaut powers back? He's drawing them from a different reality?

yeah Man-Thing opened a portal to another reality where the Cain Marko there had just died so his powers went to the 616 Cain Marko but according to others in this thread there is only one Cyttorak for all of the multiverse so his suit looks a little different but his powers are the same

#15 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

It was pretty poorly handled and neither event referenced the other.

#16 Posted by Lvenger (21201 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah Marvel the House of contradiction.

#17 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18713 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

when did this event take place? and so now we have to juggernauts?

#18 Posted by Lvenger (21201 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@fodigg said:

when did this event take place? and so now we have to juggernauts?

No apparently Colossus isn't the Juggernaut anymore due to this

@gwilburn12 said:

As of the last issue of Uncanny X-Men#20, Magik has absolved Colossus of his Juggernaut powers. She teleported him to her dimension where she is king of her domain and used her soulsword to break the link. In future issues we will see what the future holds for Cain Marko. As of Dark Avengers#182 he got them back in what capacity that is still unknown.

#19 Edited by Slorm (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: i agree all this is confusing, and contradictory. but i'm happy that Cain Marko is the Juggernaut again. even though i would have like to see a battle between the two juggernauts xD

edit: well i have read a post from Lance Bastro, the guy with most knowledge about cyttorak that i have ever seen. and he said in a post that cyttorak feeds just 1 juggernaut per reality. that explains why they needed the power from a juggernaut of another dimension to give cain marko the powers back to him

#20 Posted by CrimsonAlchemist (409 posts) - - Show Bio

This is awesome news!

#21 Posted by OmegaHans (209 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as they're not low-balling him all through this decade, I'm glad to hear it too. I get sick of Cain looking like a chump in front of guys when he's a natural team wrecker and against loathsome dopes undeserving of hanging with him like Rulk.

I wonder now, if he's perhaps going to be ticked at Cyclops for murdering his brother Professor Xavier. Marvel should capitalize on that if they have any brains left.

#22 Posted by Dernman (15743 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering how many times Cain has tried it I doubt her will care much.

#23 Posted by McKlayn (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

wait so is Cain suppose to be joining Thuderbolts?

#24 Posted by Slorm (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn: yeah i think so, i hope juggernaut stays on the team because he's grateful. and not because he's depowered again xd

#25 Posted by McKlayn (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

oh man i want to read thunderbolts even more now lol

#26 Posted by kid Apollo (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggs should join Storms version of X-force!

#27 Posted by Slorm (38 posts) - - Show Bio

i have read Dark Avengers 183 and the powers were given to juggernaut just for a bit of time, as soon as they defeated the bad guys, his power was taken off from him

#28 Posted by Sabrerine911 (106 posts) - - Show Bio

But later there was a scene where he said that he still had the power and that he'd run as much as he can(or something like that,i have the comic in italian)and he also said that knowing his luck he will lose it again.

So tecnicaly he still has the power,but i fail to understand in what level...i suposed theat he has them like he did in the earlier thunderbolts comics

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.