Juggernaut's Strenght

#451 Posted by Truex (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut vs Hulk will always be determined by how angry the hulk is allowed to get

#452 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Truex said:
"Juggernaut vs Hulk will always be determined by how angry the hulk is allowed to get"
just like it never has before?
#453 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

this should always be the outcome history X style curb stomp.

#454 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio

how badly does Colossus get crushed by Juggs

#455 Posted by Juggernaut102 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

HELL YEAH!!!

#456 Posted by Juggernaut102 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I love that

#457 Edited by kenshiroo (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggy is the last Exemplar Standing!!!

The best and the strongest one!!!

Thor, spiderman, iron man, Charles Xavier, were saved by Juggernaut!! (8th day juggernaut)

Juggy Beats a God demon Cyttorak in his Mind!!

Juggy Knocks Demency out!!

Juggy Knocks Decay out!!

Juggy Knocks Conquerer out!!

Juggy Beats Carvivore!! He nearly crushed his bones!!

Juggy Beats Stonecutter and finally destroying the machine god!! Jugg saved the world!!

Juggy Beats the Lord of Fears and SuperDemon D' Spayre

JUGGY BEATS THOR TWICE ROUNDS!!

JUGGY NEARLY KNOCKS THOR OUT BY SUBMISSION!!! PURE STRENGHT!!

THOR WAS SAVED BY TWO EXEMPLARS (CONQUERER AND DEMENCY) WHO THEY COMES TO TAKE THE JUGGERNAUT!!

IN THE PAST, JUGGERNAUT KNOCKS THOR OUT BY ULTRA PUNCH!! (FIRST BATTLE)

SECOND BATTLE, THOR HAS TROW HIM A FEW GOOD PUNCH WITHOUT JUGG'S FORCE FIELD BUT HE STILL CANT HURT HIM!!! JUGGERNAUT WAS TELEPORTED INTO SPACE IN ASTEROID, THOR HAD NO WAY TO STOP THE JUGGERNAUT!!!!

FIRST BATTLE!! THOR NEARLY DIED FROM THIS BEATING!!!

SECOND BATTLE!!! ODIN FORCE CANNOT STOP THE JUGGERNAUT AGAIN!!!

JUGGERNAUT BEATS THE CYTTORAK DEMON-GOD IN A TEST OF STRENGTH!!!

HE DEFEATED AT HIS SAME POWER GOD CREATOR BY ONLY BRUTAL PUNCH!!!

IN SPIDERMAN VOL 1 #84 and #230

JUGGY WRENCH THE FLOOR IN TWO PIECES EASILY!!!

JUGG COLLAPSES THE WORLD TRADE CENTER BUILDING OF A SINGLE ATTACK!!!

#458 Posted by santeria_smith (304 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" kenshiroo said:
"Vance Astro said:
"kenshiroo said:
dont you have a better argument??
Your post was false and stupid as f#ck.You should be lucky I even bothered to respond to you.
"

YOUR EGO SUCKS VANCE ASTRO!!
"
YOUR LACK OF COMIC KNOWLEDGE SUCKS KENSHIROO!!
"
lol that was funny. ya'll are childish.
#459 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
@kenshiroo said:
"

"
Didn't Venom win that fight?
#460 Edited by HawkyMcHawkins (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I got tired of reading all the posts so I stopped and I'm gonna reply, 

Juggernaut is powered by the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak, which is a conduit Cyttorak uses to channel his magical energies into his avatar.. With it he has immense strength that far exceeds the ability to lift 100 tons, and is, for all intents and purposes, immune to physical harm. He can also generate a force-field around his body for further protection, and virtually nothing except himself can stop him once he started moving.  He can also summon mystical armor at will.  This armor is as invulnerable as he is, except for his helmet.           

This is what I have to say, most of you guys misunderstood the meaning of "virtually unstoppable". He is virtually unstoppable meaning almost unstoppable like someone virtually omnipotent doesn't mean he/she is omnipotent which is waaaaaaaaaay different from what most of you guys are trying to impose, you only read the "unstoppable" part and didn't care that there are some beings that could actually stop him, He is not unstoppable I mean example Galactus he can manipulate his energy to make his strength immeasurable that itself could stop Juggernaut in his tracks, Also he could not call cyttorak and have unlimited strength.. he gained his powers from it, theres a difference. In terms of stength there are other beings that exceeds juggernauts in strength, Like Hulk and Hercules in terms of feats but these 3 are at the same levels so there is no saying what would happen if they actually fight, But yea theres the part about being "physically invulnerable" , he may be invulnerable but that doesn't mean he can't die or knocked uncouncious there are some episodes I did see him getting knocked out.

#461 Posted by Bor (734 posts) - - Show Bio

Its from Marvel official information about Jugg:

The Juggernaut originally possessed untold mystical power which enhanced his strength to an unknown degree and made him a seemingly irresistible, unstoppable being. He possesses vast superhuman strength enabling him to lift far in excess of 100 tons effortlessly. His strength is such that it has been called unlimited. He possesses the unimaginable level of strength necessary enough to crush entire moons and stars in his fists. His strength easily equals and exceed's Thor's (who is considered to be the strongest man in creation) strength. Once he began to walk in a given direction, no obstacle or force on Earth was able to stop him. Some obstacles, for example many tons of rock, or forces such as plasma-discharge cannons slowed his pace considerably, but NOTHING stopped him permanently from advancing.
He challenged the World War Hulk once more and the Hulk was unable to defeat him once again. He has slammed Thor through a stone wall,[18] almost collapsed the X-Mansion accidentally on multiple occasions,[3][19] and shattered mountains in battle with the Hulk. He possesses tremendous durability, and can further protect himself through a practically indestructible force field. It has even withstood Thor's "god-blast",[22].[23] Juggernaut has likewise proven resistant to Wolverine's adamantium claws,[24] and the cosmic blasts of Stellaris.[25]  His endurance is limitless.

Thor has been beaten by Jugg at least 3 times
411-412
Thor 428
Thor17(vol.2) 
Thor always wasnt able to smash Jugg alone and call other heroes for help and together send him to anotther dimension.

During fights with WWH , 
He challenged the Hulk once more and the Hulk was unable to defeat him once again. As Cain continued to push the Hulk back, the Hulk used his cunning to use Cain's own momentum and near-unstoppable movement against him, which briefly removed him from the field of battle long enough for the Hulk to escape. (so Hulk wasnt able to win with him and escaped)
In general Jugg with HIS full power (this power belongs to him in law and this is his real power without being powered by other super power) is  stronger than normal even enraged Hulk, and even than WWH who is  strengthed enormously by Celestial (so its not his original strength !)

Despite his extreme resistance to physical damage, Cain can be damaged by sufficiently powerful forces such as mystical forces. If damaged, Cain possesses an accelerated healing factor that enables him to nearly instantly regenerate any damaged or destroyed bodily tissues.
For instance, he has been injured by Shatterstar's sword, which is forged from a mixture of extra dimensional technology and magic and healed instantly. The demon being D'Spayre once flayed the Juggernaut down to a skeleton only after absorbing almost all of the Juggernaut's power and even then, the Juggernaut could not be stopped and was able to instantly regenerate all the damage done once he regained his full power.

He is realy unbeatable !!

#462 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bor: His unstoppable power isn't just strength.
The mystical energy that powers him doesn't allow for him to stopped once he starts moving. 
Everything else you noted has been said about the Hulk (being unlimited in strength)
and a few others. 

And I'm not sure you even know what your talking about 
because WWHulk has nothing to do with the Celestial Tech, that was WarHulk
And all it did was allow the Hulk to go to his full potential without having to get angry.

That would be like someone making Juggernaut stronger when he already said to have limitless strength.
#463 Edited by Bor (734 posts) - - Show Bio

I have copied some official MARVEL information about Jugg , that's all. There is nothing to discuss coze these are pure facts...( about his strentgth and other skills).  Mayby i made mistake about WWH and War Hulk ( i read information in marvel.com but didnt read these comics yet), but i have read thors 411-412, 428, 17 (vol.2) and i saw that Thor wasnt able to win with Jugg on his own.
 in Hulk#402  Cain attacked the Hulk while wearing streetclothes instead of the Juggernaut armor so that the Hulk would not know who he was. By the time Hulk realized he was fighting someone that powerful it was too late and he'd found himself being beaten senseless. The Red Skull had to order Cain to stop before he pummelled the Hulk to death.
 The Juggernaut and Thor recently fought again for a third time in Thor#17(vol.2). An outside force was causing The Juggernaut to subconsciously tap into his unlimited potential power making him even stronger than usual. In this unnatural mental state The Juggernaut trashed Thor with very little effort. 

And information that Hulk was strentgthed enormously (literally) by Apocalyps was read by me in official marvel information so i dont think they made mistake about that Apocalyps powered Hulk also i found information that Apocalyps restrained normal(green) enraged Hulk before making him his horseman.

#464 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bor: So I ask u again.
In the case of the Hulk and Juggernaut (who are stated to limitless in strength)
How would you make them stronger?

Answer: You don't.
In the Hulk's case, you just eliminate the need to get angry
therefore allowing him to instantly be at his full potential
And that full potential was stronger than Juggernaut

And Yes, like you said
Juggernaut beat the Hulk cold 
cause he didn't know who he was fighting until in was to late. 

And the Juggernaut that trashed Thor 
was under the spell of that gathering

But I would love to see that 8th Juggernaut go against WarHulk
Now that would have been a great battle
Both at their full potential

#465 Posted by Vance Astro (91226 posts) - - Show Bio
@santeria_smith said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" kenshiroo said:
"Vance Astro said:
" kenshiroo said:
dont you have a better argument??
Your post was false and stupid as f#ck.You should be lucky I even bothered to respond to you."

YOUR EGO SUCKS VANCE ASTRO!!
"
YOUR LACK OF COMIC KNOWLEDGE SUCKS KENSHIROO!! "
lol that was funny. ya'll are childish. "
Nobody asked you.
#466 Edited by Bor (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs: 

I know what ur talking about , and its problem of writers not our, but i like what u wrote coze u use facts (the same me),
In general i think that Jugg, Hulk, Thor, Hercules, Beta Ray Bil, Bor( Thor's grandfather) have similiar strength but their unlimitted strength is only called so (in Official Marvel information). In facts i wonder that its not so easy. IMO they are just unimaginibly strong and it can be only called "unlimitted".  Jugg always was able to overpower Thor in their fights (at least in this Thors i metioned before) but god of thunder always used outside power or help and just threw jugg away to other worlds or so and u know that. About strength , u can say that Hulk with his full power is stronger than Jugg i can say that Jugg etc its our law (in fact i think that its similiar) but Cain is for sure more durable to all kind of injury (with helmet as well against mental attack) , has incredible skill to regenerate every atom of his whole body and doestn have to breathe, eat etc and Jugg has also  endless durability.

Also in Marvel official information it is written that Jugg's irrestability,unstoppability are connected to his unimaginibly strength (his unstoppable movement is connection to his vast strength) and his extreme regenerative healing factor( its the most important factor of his irrestibilty not the movement!!!)
#467 Posted by kenshiroo (920 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bor said:

" @StrongestOneThereIs:    I know what ur talking about , and its problem of writers not our, but i like what u wrote coze u use facts (the same me), In general i think that Jugg, Hulk, Thor, Hercules, Beta Ray Bil, Bor( Thor's grandfather) have similiar strength but their unlimitted strength is only called so (in Official Marvel information). In facts i wonder that its not so easy. IMO they are just unimaginibly strong and it can be only called "unlimitted".  Jugg always was able to overpower Thor in their fights (at least in this Thors i metioned before) but god of thunder always used outside power or help and just threw jugg away to other worlds or so and u know that. About strength , u can say that Hulk with his full power is stronger than Jugg i can say that Jugg etc its our law (in fact i think that its similiar) but Cain is for sure more durable to all kind of injury (with helmet as well against mental attack) , has incredible skill to regenerate every atom of his whole body and doestn have to breathe, eat etc and Jugg has also  endless durability.  Also in Marvel official information it is written that Jugg's irrestability,unstoppability are connected to his unimaginibly strength (his unstoppable movement is connection to his vast strength) and his extreme regenerative healing factor( its the most important factor of his irrestibilty not the movement!!!) "

I agreed with Bor!!!
#468 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

real question is, how strong, as in can effect the physical world is Cyttorak? 
right, limitless. so how strong is Juggernaut. limitless. but then look to the words
like potentially. we dont see limitless strength from Cain. why? because Cyttorak
doesnt grant it to him, and likely doesnt feel the need to do such a thing as it doesnt
suit his interests or needs for Juggernaut. ive heard it said, and it sort of makes sense
that all Cyttorak is truly interested in is being a God. that is being known, and worshipped even
for his power. Cains job is to spread the gospel. so his strength there is no limit technically,
but he almost is never granted limitless strength by Cyttorak because thats not what Cyttorak wants.

#469 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

I see the good fight is still going. What have I missed?

@Bor
said: 
  Also in Marvel official information it is written that Jugg's irrestability,unstoppability are connected to his unimaginibly strength (his unstoppable movement is connection to his vast strength) and his extreme regenerative healing factor( its the most important factor of his irrestibilty not the movement!!!) "

I'm not disputing you, I just want to know if you have proof of this. 

By the way, nice scans Kenshiroo    

#470 Edited by Bor (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omega-level Supreme: 

marvel.com and marvel wikipedia (smth like that), in these webs there are many basic information (about factors of his irrestability etc.) but for more specific info u must read some topics created by marvel's website writers but for example u can see his regenerative healing factor for example on Kenshiroo scans (during fight with D'Spayre !) and its obvious if he can regenerate (extremly quick) every atom of his body its the most important of his power.

And Guys could u write several full tittle of very nice comics (which can be bought nowadays) where were fights of Juggs, Thor, Hulk etc u know what i need, plz
#471 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bor:
So... can you point me in the right direction to find this proof of Juggernaut's strength tieing in with his irrisitabile motion?
#472 Edited by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

I have just determined that feats are secondary to official statements. According to Marvel, the most powerful being in the universe is an ambiguous entity known as The-One-Above-ALL. Most people consider this axiom infallable, yet this persona has absolutely no feats. So Juggernaut has to be unequivocally the strongest, perhaps rivaled only by Infinity Gem users, with regards to that Marvel HQ letter.

#473 Posted by kenshiroo (920 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omega-level Supreme said:
"

I see the good fight is still going. What have I missed?

@Bor
said: 
  Also in Marvel official information it is written that Jugg's irrestability,unstoppability are connected to his unimaginibly strength (his unstoppable movement is connection to his vast strength) and his extreme regenerative healing factor( its the most important factor of his irrestibilty not the movement!!!) "

I'm not disputing you, I just want to know if you have proof of this. 

By the way, nice scans Kenshiroo    

"
Thanks Omega!
#474 Posted by Detroit101 (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggs has shown greater strength than anybody else, then i would say KH is next...

#475 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@kenshiroo: i see the hulk and juggs as evenly matched foes, a CLASH OF THE TITANS if you will, in the long run i believe hulk is stringers but juggs durability is crazy

#476 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@kenshiroo: @StrongestOneThereIs: yes , prof hulk strength does not increase , and prof was later able to KO juggs in two punches. HULK has pretty amazing feats as well

Healing in seconds
healing in seconds
Resisting a nuke
Hulks limitless strength
Hulks limitless strength
KOing sliver savage/ surfer
KOing sliver savage/ surfer
Resisting a Nuke
HULK VS SKAAR
HULK VS SKAAR
HULK VS SKAAR
HULK VS SKAAR
HULK VS SKAAR
Hulk holding a mountain
Hulk vs Juggernaut

#477 Posted by Vendel (352 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

yes , prof hulk strength does not increase , and prof was later able to KO juggs in two punches.

Stop spouting nonsense. That never happened.

#478 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vendel: i'm sorry what never happened?? and yes prof hulks strength does not increase with his rage, he he gets mad he will turn into banner, i hate it myself when people make things up, so stop accusing me of lying, but to be fair psychic backlash did help out, but it's still a Ko on hulks hand, and in case you want to read the comic book yourself the this happened in Vol 1 the incredible Hulk #404

#479 Posted by Vendel (352 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Vendel: i'm sorry what never happened?? and yes prof hulks strength does not increase with his rage, he he gets mad he will turn into banner, i hate it myself when people make things up, so stop accusing me of lying, but to be fair psychic backlash did help out, but it's still a Ko on hulks hand, and in case you want to read the comic book yourself the this happened in Vol 1 the incredible Hulk #404

"The psychic backlash did help out"? No it was the thing that KOed The Juggernaut. The punches knocked his helmet off. Stating that "prof was later able to KO juggs in two punches" was a flat out lie. And now you are trying to justify it with nonsense.

You are a liar pure and simple.

#480 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vendel: oh , did i strike a nerve, you make me kind of laugh, i though hulk knocked out juggs, all you had to do is correct me but this is called a non definite win, and as for their previous battle, Hulk was trying to figure out who he was until it was to late and he got knocked out, and i like how you ignored the fact that i stated that this hulk doesn't get stronger when angered, anyway sir vandel , either you are a troll or you have anger management issues, if you wish to debate normally , i am open to it, if not then goodbye

#481 Posted by Vendel (352 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Vendel: oh , did i strike a nerve, you make me kind of laugh, i though hulk knocked out juggs, all you had to do is correct me but this is called a non definite win, and as for their previous battle, Hulk was trying to figure out who he was until it was to late and he got knocked out, and i like how you ignored the fact that i stated that this hulk doesn't get stronger when angered, anyway sir vandel , either you are a troll or you have anger management issues, if you wish to debate normally , i am open to it, if not then goodbye

I am wondering how many times you can change what you are saying after every time I call you out and pretend you are not doing it? As if we can't see your previous post.

#482 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vendel: the funny thing is that i didn't change anything, i added something , reread my comments, as i said before, i thought juggs was KOed by Hulk, all you had to do is correct me, i can admit when i make a mistake, and as i said before, if you wish to debate then say so, if you only want to accuse me of something i didn't do the don't reply at all

#483 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

That's funny how Juggernaut does better without his armor on. Prof Hulk vs Juggernaut WITHOUT any PIS Mind readers in the way.

#484 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: poff hulk does not get stronger as he get's angry, and he was holding back the whole fight, if you pay close attention to the fight, and the prof hulk had no knowledge of who was his attacker . the world war hulk is stronger than juggs

#485 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: WWK is not stronger than Juggs. You're comparing depowered Juggs to WWH.

#486 Posted by HellionVulcan (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

strength wise i'd never call them equal Juggernuat has show to be stronger than world war hulk & 8th day & trion are far beyond the best hulk any way but i don't thinks theres any thing he can't lift as he also has some of the strongest punches

@HellionVulcan said:

Juggernauts Punches in Hulk #602 were massive on the Richter magnitude scale i think Juggernaut at full strength is well should be a planet buster .
Juggernaut punches on the Richter magnitude scale

Richter magnitude 8 is equal to approximatly 1 gigaton (a billion tons)of TNT Seismic Energy Yield as Hank didn't mean 4.8 Richter magnitude scale will not do that at all plus the description of an 4.8 is Noticeable shaking of indoor items, rattling noises. Significant damage unlikely, yet juggernauts punches ripped the ground apart fairly easy .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richter_magnitude_scale also In amazing spider-man between #627 to #629 when it shows how Juggernaut escaped after falling down from the cement into the tectonic plates beneath New York City just moving would've taken so much strength due to the force of being that far down .

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.