Follow

Juggernaut

Character » Juggernaut appears in 2002 issues.

Cain Marko, also known as the Juggernaut, is the step-brother of X-Men founder Charles Xavier and the avatar of Cyttorak. Powered by the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak, Marko is bestowed virtually limitless brute strength and durability which he mostly uses for criminal pursuits and wanton destruction. The Juggernaut is considered one of the strongest and most powerful beings on Earth.

juggernaut and the avengers

saber_tooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

there is this question that's been bugging me that you guys might be able to answer.

what if the juggernaut joins the avengers?

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Is there a reason to believe that he will?

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@saber_tooth: Uh, then he'd be an Avenger. Not sure what you're looking for here 0_0

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ssejllenrad

I bet the Avengers would welcome him with open arms and forget his crimes.... Cause that's what the Avengers is all about. Forgetting crimes of really guilty people and going after those who did not really control their actions when they did their crimes.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I bet the Avengers would welcome him with open arms and forget his crimes.... Cause that's what the Avengers is all about. Forgetting crimes of really guilty people and going after those who did not really control their actions when they did their crimes.

Ouch. The Avengers gonna need some aloe vera for that burn.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Lvenger

They have hulk, they don't need juggs.

So what are your views on the Hulk vs Juggernaut match up if you don't mind my asking? I bet there'll be some reference to Hulk holding back during WWH which means he wasn't at the level he was in the Dark Dimension :P

Personally, I see Hulk as physically stronger whilst Juggernaut as the more durable one. That forcefield and unstoppable momentum is tough to beat.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@lvenger said:

@theacidskull said:

They have hulk, they don't need juggs.

So what are your views on the Hulk vs Juggernaut match up if you don't mind my asking? I bet there'll be some reference to Hulk holding back during WWH which means he wasn't at the level he was in the Dark Dimension :P

Personally, I see Hulk as physically stronger whilst Juggernaut as the more durable one. That forcefield and unstoppable momentum is tough to beat.

Personally, i see hulk( obviously XD) as the superior being, both are insanely strong, and durable, ane while i agree with your statement, Hulk was holding back During WWH, thats said more than once, despite his rage, he held back because in the end, he didn't REALLY want to hurt anyone, thats why he is a hero, and thats one of the best concepts pak established. Or re-established :)

I figured your response would be something like that. So you think Hulk's strength>Juggernaut's forcefield?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Personally, i see hulk( obviously XD) as the superior being, both are insanely strong, and durable, ane while i agree with your statement, Hulk was holding back During WWH, thats said more than once, despite his rage, he held back because in the end, he didn't REALLY want to hurt anyone, thats why he is a hero, and thats one of the best concepts pak established. Or re-established :)

No offence but calling BS. Hulk was clearly trying to injure people, Who the F declares war on the Earth ( Or heroes ) and not want to injure somebody?

Case closed.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Read what he says to Him, That is one of the most vicious and malicious things I have ever seen said in a comic. Holing back means nothing, he still carried out the actions, its even worse if anything. So you saying I can torture somebody "just beacuse then can heal"...That is not a very good excuse.

No, Hulk did DID want to injure people, If he did not want too he could have just not done anything in the first place, holding back? And what, he still attacked people and injured, nearly killed them.

Holding back means nothing, Thor holds back all the time but he kills people in Asgard.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull:

"So lets see what happens too your brain, smashing inside of your metal skill, again and again"

Ohh, that is nice aint it? Nothing suggesting he wanted to kill him, he will heal? I makes it ok--right? Let's go steal Wolverine, tie him up and torture him for hours on end beacuse he can heal, hell lets go get a normal child, electrocute them until near death and then give them 24hrs to heal, and do it again and again, You know? The child will survive, so it makes it alright, Does it not?

Or in hulks case, lets just expect him to heal, and punch him in the face again and again until he dies, ohh and when he comes back to life, LETS PUNCH HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN, Hulk is a hero. A true hero.

No. Hulk had the intent to injure and kill people. Holding back, what does that even mean? He killed them slower? Yeah..right, Or is he EVEN worse and only went to torture the people who could heal? Yeah....I like that concept, very "hero" like.

he wanted to make them pay for what they had done,

By torture, Wolverine is an example, Does this make him a Hero?

No, I disagree with Hulk being a hero, he is not and proves this again and again...WWH backs this up, All Heroes get things like that done, so many Heroes have had tragedy, ( Hulks was brought on by his OWN actions mind you , he was banished for being a monster ) , Did batman go crazy and kill everybody when his parents died? Did Thor go crazy and kill everybody when his mother died once? No, he sought out the SOLE person who did it and killed them ( Loki in this case ) He did not go and declare war on an entire planet. Wtf was Hulk even thinking?

He is soo smart, but he fails to realize his actions back-up why he was banished, He is a monster who has the mind of a child, failing to realize his actions just justify why he was banished AND why they tried to kill him...

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pyrogram
    Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

saber_tooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

we all know that both hulk and juggernaut can increase their strength. hulk's strength increases by his anger, but what about juggernaut's? how does his strength increase?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.