Follow

Juggernaut

Character » Juggernaut appears in 2013 issues.

Cain Marko, also known as the Juggernaut, is the step-brother of X-Men founder Charles Xavier and the avatar of Cyttorak. Powered by the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak, Marko is bestowed virtually limitless brute strength and durability which he mostly uses for criminal pursuits and wanton destruction. The Juggernaut is considered one of the strongest and most powerful beings on Earth.

Juggarnaut needs a power up(please read)

Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Walker696

As of late we have seen a lot of change in the Marvel Universe on the heroes side and honestly I would like to see the same thing happen with the villains. Now I know there is going to be a wave of people going against this thread because of how powerful Juggs is already. Don't get me wrong I know he is a monster, when I say power up I mean in terms of learning how to use his powers better. I mean for the most part he has the basic knowledge of how to use his powers but come on, years of being an avatar and only thing he can do is basic smash and charge stuff that he's been doing since he was first introduced. Yea he sometimes accesses his power reserves and does something way beyond him but I feel with his new power flucuations that he needs a new power. Truth is I want to see him as more then just some big strong guy who punches and charges stuff, he needs something else to set him apart from the others. This is just my own opinion but the question comes up, if he did get new abilities what should they be. Should he learn more magic, get a new form of energy manipulation, fly(something that's affected him in a large majority of his battles), or just a straight up power boost. What do you all think?

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kallarkz

Mmmm. Juggernaut is a pretty strong character as he is already... i think energy manipulation would be a little much for him and hard to incorporate into his fighting style. I would just like to see him using more strategy to his fights and them "boosting" his intelligence a bit.

.o0Johnny0o.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By .o0Johnny0o.

I sort of like him as a big knucklehead. Cyttorak must be raging he didn't get the omega level telepathic mutant as an avatar and instead got the big ginger guy. So close yet so far.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By castleking

Well, the 1st power up i give Jugg is giving him back his original strength power since he has bn reduced in might and strength...SMH

I say use Cytorrak to access the "speed Force" (shifty Eyes)

Juggernaut: nothing outruns the Juggernaut!

Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Walker696

I guess my big issue is that he is the avatar of a high level being like Cytorrak yet all he does is punch stuff and run into it as hard as he can. Truth be told I don't mind the power down if they give him something else to kind of put him on par with his old self. I mean Luke Cage was able to knock em back and that's a huge power drop from how he was in WWH. I just don't like it when they lower a character to such an extreme without giving them something return (I sight the currents in Spider-man as example, I mean he lost something (won't say what just in case someone hasn't read it yet) but in return he's being the smart guy we all know he is now and is using it more). Marko's need a little more dept in his character outside of just being a big bruiser. I say if nothing else they let him have back the mystic knowledge he use to have at the least.

Avatar image for theworldbreaker
    Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Theworldbreaker

Yes FP Juggernaut please.
    Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Lance Uppercut

He doesn't need a power upgrade. The reason he was downgraded was because at full power, Juggernaut doesn't work as a team. Given his proclivity for dominating teams as it is, it wouldn't be feasible, and considering Thunderbolts is the only reason he's being seen as much as he is, you can either A)keep him at his current level of power and keep a good character on one of Marvels few good books, or B) upgrade him again and never see him for a few years until he has to clash with someone. 

ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By ripcurl

I'd be happy with a power restoration. And I find it more than a little annoying that Cytorrak weakens Cain because he's one of the good guys now. Dr Strange has always been a good guy, yet I've never seen Cytorrak reduce the powers of the Crimson Bands. Marvel needs some work on their consistency...
    Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vendel
    @ripcurl said:
    " I'd be happy with a power restoration. And I find it more than a little annoying that Cytorrak weakens Cain because he's one of the good guys now. Dr Strange has always been a good guy, yet I've never seen Cytorrak reduce the powers of the Crimson Bands. Marvel needs some work on their consistency... "

It's not Cyttorak. And Cain is not one of the good guys now.
    Avatar image for thecheesestabber
    TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

Wish Granted o.o
     Wish Granted o.o

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.