Follow

Juggernaut

Character » Juggernaut appears in 2015 issues.

Cain Marko, also known as the Juggernaut, is the step-brother of X-Men founder Charles Xavier and the avatar of Cyttorak. Powered by the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak, Marko is bestowed virtually limitless brute strength and durability which he mostly uses for criminal pursuits and wanton destruction. The Juggernaut is considered one of the strongest and most powerful beings on Earth.

Is Juggernaut a good guy or a bad guy now?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Hey is Juggernaut a good guy or a bad guy now? I am lost on him and I  don't know what side hes on? Plus what about Magneto what sade is he on? Good or Bad?
    Iron_Lad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Iron_Lad

He's a bad guy forced to act like a good guy right now. He has good in him and has shown compassion in the past with the X-men sometimes, but it looks like he's going to go all out villain judging by the latest "Fear Itself" promo covers.

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CosmicSpiral

He's being "reformed" right now. 

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Video_Martian

"Anti-hero"

Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Vendel
    Cain Marko is a sociopath. He has been so since before he became The Juggernaut. Since becoming The Juggernaut he has become a mass-murderer and a terrorist as well. He willingly accepts a power that he knows compels evil acts and considers it a blessing. 

So no he is not a good guy. He can never be a good guy. Not without taking a giant shit on his character.
    Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By Kallarkz
    Not quite sure i would put him under the sociopath category nowadays. Yes he could be a good guy =)
    Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vendel
    @Kallarkz said:

" Not quite sure i would put him under the sociopath category nowadays. Yes he could be a good guy =) "

So no he is not a good guy. He can never be a good guy. Not without taking a giant shit on his character. 
    brc2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By brc2000

He's only less of a bad guy when compared to people like Crossbones and King Hyperion. He's not a good guy.

Falcon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Falcon9

CONFUSION!!!!!!!!!!!

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kallarkz

People are giving some false info here. I have heard rumors of him possibly returning to villain status but as of RIGHT NOW....he is working with the Thunderbolts and is currently NOT as strong as he once was because he will not use his powers for selfish purposes and because he took in the Captain Universe power for a brief while which insulted Cyttorak.  

Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Vendel
    @Kallarkz said:

" People are giving some false info here. I have heard rumors of him possibly returning to villain status but as of RIGHT NOW....he is working with the Thunderbolts and is currently NOT as strong as he once was because he will not use his powers for selfish purposes and because he took in the Captain Universe power for a brief while which insulted Cyttorak.   "

No, you don't get to just make up your own reasons why he is in a weakened state. Even in the comic they basically handwaved it as "something to do with Captain Universe". Anything else is pure speculation on your part.

And the only reason this was done was for an excuse to be able to control him. Cain is on the raft and the T-Bolts because he is weak. He is not seeking redemption. And once this big Marvel event happens and he gets a power up he is going to destroy the raft and take his leave. Then go kick the X-Mens ass from the looks of it. 

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kallarkz
    Mmmm well we saw that during one of his battles with the Hulk he was smacked down because he was unable to call the full power of Cyttorak because of the fact that he was using his powers for Heroics purposes (This is fact not speculation). It is possible that at this current moment the only reason for which he is depowered is because of the incident with Captain Universe but.. Agree to disagree =) Though we do agree on the fact that he will turn all evil soon. At the current moment officially from Marvel the Juggernaut is Neutral.
    Avatar image for theworldbreaker
    Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Theworldbreaker
    @Kallarkz:
    I agree, threw out his time iwth excalibur he wasd depowerd for not doing what Cyttorack wanted and thats what he is doing RIGHT NOW on top of briefly using Captain Universe's power.
    Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Vendel
    @Kallarkz said:
    "Though we do agree on the fact that he will turn all evil soon. At the current moment officially from Marvel the Juggernaut is Neutral. "

Again how can someone "turn evil" who is an unrepentant mass-murder?
    Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kallarkz

We disagree about Juggernauts current status and his personality. I have seem qualities in him recently that do not make him seem to be a "sociopath" currently or an all out villain. Though he is far from being anywhere near a Hero as Thunderbolts is pure villains and ex-villains. 

thatlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By thatlad

He's  a HARD BASTARD!

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

I heard Juggy is re- joining the Thunderbolts ? So dose that mean he is good again ?

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

I asked this before and ill ask again. now that Juggy is re- joining the Thunderbolts ? So dose that mean he is good again ?

Vincent92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Vincent92

@Kid_Omega_Prime: unknown at the moment, but i think he will be a good guy as for now, i have heard that he has got some new body armor that gives him super strength

gwilburn12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By gwilburn12

Well he has his powers back. But looks like he will be a good guy for now

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok what about now that Cain marko no longer has his powers ? What ever happened to him ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.