Invulnerability?

#1 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

If someone was to go inside Juggernaut and expand so big, would juggernaut be killed? If someone was to go inside and place a very powerful bomb, would juggernaut be destroyed?

#2 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek the lost says:

"how would they get inside?"

Isn't it obvious? Lol.

#3 Posted by What Lies in Shadows (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"aztek the lost says:
"how would they get inside?"

Isn't it obvious? Lol."

you mean he'd be flayed down to naught but a skeleton, they'd slide in through the rib cage and he would heal with them trapped inside?

#4 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Um, no, the mouth, nose, and ears. The things we have open like everyday.

#5 Posted by What Lies in Shadows (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"Um, no, the mouth, nose, and ears. The things we have open like everyday."

its all good, I was just joking because I don't know the answer :p

#6 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh okay, lol.

#7 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Gloom says:

"Shaper says:
For some reason my twisted mind thought you meant the most disgusting of orifices when you said "isn't it obvious" and I must admit I was sorta shocked. O_o"

Ewwwww.

#8 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

For some reason my twisted mind thought you meant the most disgusting of orifices when you said "isn't it obvious" and I must admit I was sorta shocked. O_o

#9 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"Ewwwww."

I know, right? I'm suuuper tired. I'll go and wash my tongue with soap now. T_T

#10 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Gloom says:

"Shaper says:
" Ewwwww."
I know, right? I'm *suuuper* tired. I'll go and wash my tongue with soap now. T_T"

That you should...... Lol.

#11 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

The black knight would fill the juggernaut with annoyance until he explodes. You would explode if the guy your fighting claims having his arms amputated was just a flesh wound. And I think a Tsochar from lords of madness, D&D could slither in his nose than cast enlarge person on itself and break juggernaut to tiny pieces.

#12 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

So, no one?

#13 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"The black knight would fill the juggernaut with annoyance until he explodes. You would explode if the guy your fighting claims having his arms amputated was just a flesh wound. And I think a Tsochar *from lords of madness, D&D* could slither in his nose than cast enlarge person on itself and break juggernaut to tiny pieces."

nah, he fought deadpool. Granted, he got annoyed, but his body didn't explode.

#14 Posted by HellionVulcan (3630 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"

If someone was to go inside Juggernaut and expand so big, would juggernaut be killed? If someone was to go inside and place a very powerful bomb, would juggernaut be destroyed?

"
No as Full powered Juggernaut is Immortal so unless u get the gem away & beat cain marko inside it for the mantle of the juggernaut then do that ,he can be killed if not No .. .
#15 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shaper said:

Nope. Let's say that Hank Pym turns into ant size and crawled up Juggernaut's nose all the way up to the brain and then suddenly transforms into his giant form. Pym would end up coming out of Juggernaut's nose as red liquid. Even if Galactus tried to do that, he couldn't because Juggernaut's entire flesh, guts, bones, skin is virtual indestructible (completely indestructible by physical means of physics and somewhat partially indestructible against magic, but has a healing factor for that).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.