Follow

Juggernaut

Character » Juggernaut appears in 2002 issues.

Cain Marko, also known as the Juggernaut, is the step-brother of X-Men founder Charles Xavier and the avatar of Cyttorak. Powered by the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak, Marko is bestowed virtually limitless brute strength and durability which he mostly uses for criminal pursuits and wanton destruction. The Juggernaut is considered one of the strongest and most powerful beings on Earth.

How weak is current Juggernaut's durability?

Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bart Simpson

People say current Juggs is very weak and I'm wondering how low is his durability? Who or what has managed to hurt, beat up and knock out Juggs in his current weak state?

Slorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Slorm

anything xD

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
    7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bart Simpson said:

People say current Juggs is very weak and I'm wondering how low is his durability? Who or what has managed to hurt, beat up and knock out Juggs in his current weak state?

When you say current, I assume you meant the one that fought against King Hyperion. If that's the case, that's after Cyttorak depowered him to the point of "residue" power. but even despite that, the residue power granted Juggernaut with durability of Hulk's status and with a residue healing power that is almost in par to Wolverine's. Anything that is above 10% is normal regular Juggernaut, and depending on his mood, varies his powers.

Power percentage granted by the Gem: Depending on Cain's mood

• 0.5 - 5% = The Juggernaut that fought with King Hyprion
    • 10 - 20% = the original Normal Juggernaut (morals on / making jokes and cracking insults)
    • 20 - 30% = the original Juggernaut (morals on / serious:::: 1st Day Juggernaut)
    • 30 - 40% = the original Juggernaut (morals on / angry::: 8th Day Juggernaut)
    • 40 - 50% = the original Juggernaut (morals on / hate is starting to kick in)
    • 50 - 60% = the original Juggernaut (morals slowly giving away)
    • 60 - 70% = the original Juggernaut (morals are at critical condition, Cain is loosing his mind)
    • 70 - 80% = the original Juggernaut (morals are off = Trion Juggernaut)
    • 80 - 90% = the original Juggernaut (bloodlusted = Trion Juggernaut getting bigger as he tears through realities)
    • 90 - 100% = the original Juggernaut (bloodlusted Cyttorak possessed Juggernaut with only 1/8 [12.5% Crimson Bands Aspect] of the power of the Gem.)
    Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Vendel

Those numbers are pure conjecture. Now I am not opposed to the idea of it. Because we have seen several different power levels from Cain. But to quantify it so precisely seems to be a futile effort. And I disagree with some of them to boot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vendel said:

Those numbers are pure conjecture. Now I am not opposed to the idea of it. Because we have seen several different power levels from Cain. But to quantify it so precisely seems to be a futile effort. And I disagree with some of them to boot.

It has to be conjecture. We're talking about magic here so there's really no way to "precisefully" quantify it. One can not really measure magic especially when it is a magic that Marvel has stated, originates from a cosmos that is "infinite". The reason why I endeavored the effort, is simply to at least present an idea to folks how and why Juggernaut's power fluctuates time to time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Vendel said:

It has to be conjecture. We're talking about magic here so there's really no way to "precisefully" quantify it. One can not really measure magic especially when it is a magic that Marvel has stated, originates from a cosmos that is "infinite". The reason why I endeavored the effort, is simply to at least present an idea to folks how and why Juggernaut's power fluctuates time to time.

Also, I wanted to remind that despite the number "100%" - is equal to the amount of infinite. Most of the people here already know that Trion Juggernaut was possessed by Cyttorak, but being in that possessive state doesn't mean that was its limit. Reason for have said that is simply because when Trion Juggernaut was punching realities he was getting strong with each reality he punches making each punch more simplistic than the last.

Proof:

"By Cyttorak possessed"
    "More quickly, more effortlessly than the last"

So with each punch making him more powerful, how can someone add a limit to that? There is no limit. So when Juggernaut is Juggernaut and not depowered, his durability has no limits. There is not a single physical fundamental element that is not magically imbued that can penetrate the durability of a powered Juggernaut. So a "depowered" Juggernaut doesn't have this luxury hence why the conjectured number 0.5% "residue" was able to bleed when fighting against Hyperion. That's below the number Zero (depowered).

People claim that Cain was depowered also when he fought against Rhino, however, not as depowered as when he fought against Hyprion because the depowered Juggernaut that fought against Rhino could not bleed even when pierced in the chest by Rhino's horn indicating that the Juggernaut who fought against Rhino was more powerful than the one who fought against Hyprion (depowered)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Vendel said:

cain is inconsistent sometimes, i'm not even sure how juggs powers work, somrtimes he can engage the likes of savage hulk and it seems like a fair fight, then he in the very same way engages wwh, then he becomes trion and breaks barriers of reality, then he gets pounded by wwh because he was not sure why he was fighting. can some explain how his powers work

I already explained why. His powers work depending on Cain's mood swings and actions. This was already stated during the Infinity Saga and WWH arcs. Cyttorak has told Cain continuously that he can do whatever he wants with the power because he has it already, but Cain's mentality is an opposing one, meaning that he simply won't listen. Cyttorak explicitly told Cain, "You already have the power, it's up to you to decide what to do with it." -WWH

And Dr. Strange issue 44, Cyttorak also said, "Why does Juggernaut truly believe that he will get more powerful by taking another gem?" (indicating that he already has the power)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.