Follow

Juggernaut

Character » Juggernaut appears in 2013 issues.

Cain Marko, also known as the Juggernaut, is the step-brother of X-Men founder Charles Xavier and the avatar of Cyttorak. Powered by the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak, Marko is bestowed virtually limitless brute strength and durability which he mostly uses for criminal pursuits and wanton destruction. The Juggernaut is considered one of the strongest and most powerful beings on Earth.

How invulnerable is Juggernaut?

Arvinak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Arvinak

I have just had a debate concerning this and I just want to know if anyone knows just how invulnerable his shield is and if it has ever been broken or surpassed with strength or projectile or something.

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he can be bypassed by something intended to bypass a magical shield of a higher level of power. Shatterstars swords for instance did this. he can be physically affected, in that he can be moved, like grabbed, pushed, thrown, ect. he can also be hurt by conditioned affects to his brainwaves. he cant be physically destroyed however, even in the case he is able to be damaged, again magic, he doesnt need to be whole to continue being, and will simply be regenerated. pretty much he has someone always setting the reset button for him, and Cytorak can also vary what amount of power he has.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Strafe Prower
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i didnt get the joke.

the real article...

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

incident in wiith Shatterstar. Simply rehealed and X-Force had nothing.
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

heaviest damage, by magic within a domain

No Caption Provided

no problem. so even damaging him, really doesnt matter anyways.
    Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Strafe Prower
    @CATMANEXE said:
    "i didnt get the joke.

the real article...

incident in wiith Shatterstar. Simply rehealed and X-Force had nothing.

heaviest damage, by magic within a domain

no problem. so even damaging him, really doesnt matter anyways. "

I was showing how much I don't like Juggernaut with him getting punked by Iceman lol. I'm not stupid, and I could care less what his durability/invulnerability is.
    Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lyrad

Does anyone have any pics or info on what happens when Juggernaut comes accros The Hulk??
    Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Phorqe

In X-men vs WWHulk they had a pretty serious slug out, but Hulk used Juggernauts Momentum against him and made him run out of the fight.

I think it was Uncanny 320 something that the X-men found unconscious Juggernaut after he got launched a few states over by Onslaught. Juggy was scared out of his mind when he woke up

loveNwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By loveNwar

He can be "wished" away from existence by higher God-like beings, and in that case he will die for real. Thanos already killed half the population of the Universe, i don't know if Jugger was among the victims or not. Could have been.

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By DEADPOOL
    @Phorqe said:
    " In X-men vs WWHulk they had a pretty serious slug out, but Hulk used Juggernauts Momentum against him and made him run out of the fight."
    To be more specific, WWHulk was getting his butt kicked and tricked Juggernaut into throwing himself through a wall, then WWHulk ran off.
    Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Phorqe
    @DEADPOOL: 
    Eh, not really. WWHulk fought every member of the X-men, X-factor, New X-men, Excalibur and already beat down a lower powered Hulk. Full power Juggs got like three hits on Hulk, Hulk got one or two on Juggs then sent him away. Hulk didn't run off. 

Also just checked it was Uncanny 322 where they found Juggs knocked out after his encounter with Onslaught
    Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By DEADPOOL

Hulk did leave, he leaped away.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Phorqe

Hulk's goal was to get to Xavier. Juggs MIGHT have been able to beat him, but didn't this time. Juggs got some good shots on Hulk, Hulk did the same to Juggs. It was fairly evenly matched. Hulk seemed to recover from Cain's attack quite quickly. WWHulk outsmarted Juggs and used his power against him.

numb06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By numb06

Proof that he isn't invulnerable 

juggernaut is one of the supervillians seen attacking Galactus. He is later killed by wolverine, he is later gained sum of the abilities of the silver surfer after eating him. 

juggernaut becomes obessesed with xaviers death. Cain becomes monk and avalon is attacked by apolocalypes pale riders. Cain refuses to fight them and dies after defending himself.

Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Vendel
    @numb06 said:
    " Proof that he isn't invulnerable  juggernaut is one of the supervillians seen attacking Galactus. He is later killed by wolverine, he is later gained sum of the abilities of the silver surfer after eating him.  juggernaut becomes obessesed with xaviers death. Cain becomes monk and avalon is attacked by apolocalypes pale riders. Cain refuses to fight them and dies after defending himself. "

Proof? Try something for 616 Juggernaut. As per the question. The Juggernaut rarely uses his shield. Nothing has been shown to penetrate it. As it is nothing of a non-magical nature has been shown to pierce his skin or clothes either.
    Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
    TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor's Godblast couldnt hurt him . Need i say more ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.