Follow

Juggernaut

Character » Juggernaut appears in 2015 issues.

Cain Marko, also known as the Juggernaut, is the step-brother of X-Men founder Charles Xavier and the avatar of Cyttorak. Powered by the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak, Marko is bestowed virtually limitless brute strength and durability which he mostly uses for criminal pursuits and wanton destruction. The Juggernaut is considered one of the strongest and most powerful beings on Earth.

Fear itself: Cyttorak vs the Serpent? (Spoilers)

IncredibleMSJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IncredibleMSJ
    Okay I read the Thunderbolts issue of Fear itself when they entered Juggernauts brain/soul/conciseness. It said something along the lines of Juggernaut did not invoke his previous demon Cyttorak to intervene in his possession by the Serpent. I hope this is explained a little more thoroughly in the future but for now I just wanted to hear some opinions on this. I kind of took it as Jug would rather be possessed by the Serpent than be reliant on Cyttorak? Idk just looking for some clarification. 

Rainja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By Rainja

I honestly havent read that or many of these Fear itself stories but that deffinetly sounds interesting. I guess that explains "Juggerlossous"= Colossous + Juggernaut.  Well that sounds the same way as when Mac-gargan became Venom he had the Potential to be a extremely serious threat but how he was mostly written is another story.

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By TheFallenOne
    @IncredibleMSJ said:

Okay I read the Thunderbolts issue of Fear itself when they entered Juggernauts brain/soul/conciseness. It said something along the lines of Juggernaut did not invoke his previous demon Cyttorak to intervene in his possession by the Serpent. I hope this is explained a little more thoroughly in the future but for now I just wanted to hear some opinions on this. I kind of took it as Jug would rather be possessed by the Serpent than be reliant on Cyttorak? Idk just looking for some clarification. 

In Thunderbolts 160 it was stated that Cain let Kuurth posses him on purpose, and that if he used Cyttorak's power which was inside him, Cain could easily get rid of Kuurth. But he chosed not to. In September we have Colossus becoming the new Juggernaut, also supposed rumor is that Cain dies at the end of Fear itself. 

My theory is that Colossusnaught would be the one that will kill Kuurth/Juggy. Anyway there is also problem with that, since Kuurth can't stay in his current form if Juggy is stripped from powers. So that indicates that someone else might kill Kuurth (furthere problem with this is how would be that possible if Kuurth is on Classic Juggernaut level, since Classic Juggy is basilcy immortal) or that Cyttorak will create another ruby for Colossus and see which avatar is more "Worthy" old or new one .
    DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By DATNIGGA

@TheFallenOne: it would make since for him to die unless he gets somthing else he was a regular human empowered by cytorak. without serpent or cytorak he has no powers

Oshtur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Oshtur

The Serpent was such a joke. Come on!

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
    7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyttorak is beyond the Serpent.

That's like Beyonder vs Serpent.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.