Follow

Juggernaut

Character » Juggernaut appears in 2015 issues.

Cain Marko, also known as the Juggernaut, is the step-brother of X-Men founder Charles Xavier and the avatar of Cyttorak. Powered by the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak, Marko is bestowed virtually limitless brute strength and durability which he mostly uses for criminal pursuits and wanton destruction. The Juggernaut is considered one of the strongest and most powerful beings on Earth.

Didn't They Already Try This With Silver Surfer? (MUA2)

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By WARLOCK2792

The whole "Pre-order" crap that gives you Juggs as an exclusive character. 

I'm just saying, isn't the code to unlock him just going to be released on some cheat codes site again?

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By geraldthesloth
    White Mage said:
    The whole "Pre-order" crap that gives you Juggs as an exclusive character.  I'm just saying, isn't the code to unlock ... [more]
    You got it..Just tryin to scam you..as always
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Who the hell wants Juggernaut?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    Vance Astro said:
    Who the hell wants Juggernaut?
    NO ONE.  But it's the principle. 

I for one feel like there aren't enough characters with vaginas, but that's just me. 
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    White Mage said:
    Vance Astro said: Who the hell wants Juggernaut? NO ONE.  But it's the principle.  I for one feel like there ... [more]
    Waits for human_juggernaut to come in
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By pixelized
    White Mage said:
    Vance Astro said: Who the hell wants Juggernaut? NO ONE.  But it's the principle.  I for one feel like there ... [more]
    I so agree! Songbird and ironfist are the only characters i'm excited for
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    Vance Astro said:
    White Mage said: Vance Astro said: Who the hell wants Juggernaut? NO ONE.  But it's the principle.  I for one ... [more]
    Is ALSO waiting for him to come in, JUST so that he (Mage) can bring up HULK and THING and THOR for the amount of "tank" characters that all have a penis...........Ms. Marvel with Moonstone skin anyone?
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    pixelized said:
    White Mage said: Vance Astro said: Who the hell wants Juggernaut? NO ONE.  But it's the principle.  I for one ... [more]
    Both should have been on the last one.Instead of Moon Knight and other BS characters nobody likes.
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    Vance Astro said:
    pixelized said: White Mage said: Vance Astro said: Who the hell wants Juggernaut? NO ONE.  But it's the principle.  I ... [more]
    Who the hell is Moon Knight?!
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pixelized
    Vance Astro said:
    pixelized said: White Mage said: Vance Astro said: Who the hell wants Juggernaut? NO ONE.  But it's the principle.  I ... [more]
    Luke Cage and Ghost Rider
    Graft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Graft

I loved Luke Cage and Ghost Rider in that game

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    pixelized said:
    Vance Astro said: pixelized said: White Mage said: Vance Astro said: Who the hell wants Juggernaut? NO ONE.  But it's ... [more]
    Gavomit

P.S., I just looked up Moon Knight.............he looks like a pigeon with glowing eyes.  I recall seeing him before, but he's so forgettable that I almost forgot that I actually saw him. 

P.S. pt. 2, their "Gold" edition was a joke, and I am glad that, if nothing else, this game has enough details to keep me occupied should they ever try to pull that ish again.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    pixelized said:
    Vance Astro said: pixelized said: White Mage said: Vance Astro said: Who the hell wants Juggernaut? NO ONE.  But it's ... [more]
    That's too far.I was thinking more like...Blade & Silver Surfer.
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By pixelized

i didn't even finish the first one, the roster was waaaay too weak for me. I used Sue, Spiderwoman, Johnny, and Dr. Strange for the entire 7 hours i put into it

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    pixelized said:
    i didn't even finish the first one, the roster was waaaay too weak for me. I used Sue, Spiderwoman, Johnny, ... [more]
    I actually liked Deadpool in the first one.He was a powerhouse.The roster was ass though.
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pixelized

I wasn't reading comics when it came out, so i didn't know who half of them were, deadpool included. Spiderwoman was only chosen because i thought she was julia after a makeover

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    pixelized said:
    i didn't even finish the first one, the roster was waaaay too weak for me. I used Sue, Spiderwoman, Johnny, ... [more]
    Strange's ability to turn people into boxes left me enthused long enough to finish the game.  Other than that, I wish that there were X-Box cheats to replace male characters with their more interesting female counterparts. 

Dr. Strange - Scarlet Witch (come on now, he was just a skin for her anyway)

Thor - Wiccan

Elektra - Misty Knight...............come on now!  DID YOU HEAR ELEKTRA SPEAK?!  My ears were bleeding!  At least Spider-Woman got Emma Frost's old voice.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By pixelized

i didn't even know he could change people into boxes, that's how long i played. But that is a little AoA scarlet witch-y

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By dane
    Vance Astro said:
    pixelized said: Vance Astro said: pixelized said: White Mage said: Vance Astro said: Who the hell wants Juggernaut? NO ONE.  ... [more]
    Uh dude go back and play Silver Surfer after level 20. He's God Tier. Deadpool kicked ass. Blade sucked awfully.

The things I'm pissed about is it looks like there will be even less characters than last time and they're putting in random ones. My Avengers dreamteam from the first game is going to be broken up since you can't have Iron Man and Cap on the same side. And they're taking absurd liberties with redesigning costumes. Go check out Wolverine, that poor bastard's mask doesn't connect to his suit. Dude looks like he's wearing a yellow helmet like a special kid. The alternate costumes better include the defaults done by visual artists who weren't smoking crack. Also they better not pull this pay extra for some characters that should have been in at release after a month BS again. I hope to god the voice acting has improved. Wolverine and Spiderman had down syndrome in all the cutscenes and it wasn't cool.

MUA1 Characters that were retarded to use:
    • Nick Fury
    • Ms Marvel
    • Spiderman
    • Elektra
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    pixelized said:
    i didn't even know he could change people into boxes, that's how long i played. But that is a little ... [more]
    Never read it.
    WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WARLOCK2792
    Dane said:
    Vance Astro said: pixelized said: Vance Astro said: pixelized said: White Mage said: Vance Astro said: Who the hell wants ... [more]
    I love the costume tweaks.
    dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By dane

Wolverine's mask looks like a retard's helmet and Deadpool is wearing hiking boots. Impressive Snake.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#23  Edited By EganTheVile1

Silver Surfer was playable in all versions of the game, you had to find all simulator discs, get a silver rank in all of them or simply enter the cheat code to play him, he was never a pre-order character, closest thing was PSP having Captain Marvel as an exclusive and XB360 having Venom, Magneto, Dr Doom, Sabretooth, Hawkeye, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, and Hulk as downloads
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24  Edited By CellphoneGirl

All of Silver Surfer's skins looked identical... I was like WTF is this sh!t.

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eganthevile1 said:
    " Silver Surfer was playable in all versions of the game, you had to find all simulator discs, get a silver rank in all of them or simply enter the cheat code to play him, he was never a pre-order character, closest thing was PSP having Captain Marvel as an exclusive and XB360 having Venom, Magneto, Dr Doom, Sabretooth, Hawkeye, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, and Hulk as downloads "
    yep. he was in mine too.
    EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#26  Edited By EganTheVile1
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    "All of Silver Surfer's skins looked identical... I was like WTF is this sh!t. "

No arguement there, just subtle shades as far as differance, should have had Guardins of the Galaxy SS as a costume
    jefprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jefprice
    @Dane: During the CW his mash did look like they made it, still does the way some draw him, And Deadpool has worn those boots in well over half of the books he's been in.
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

to be honest though, i didnt care for playing as Surfer anyways. He reminded me of the last unlockable character in the prior game, Xavier in XML2, but worse on the basis he was a too powerful game breaker character, and with no challenge, there really was no game to play.
    egantheville is 100% on point though. Surfer was in fact in every version of the game, the PSP
    was the only featuring premiums, and the XBox 360 DLC. honestly, the PC version was the way to go anyways, as you could download all of the above for free, as well as a massive amount of everything from characters, levels, powerups, ect, and full custom capacity, including retrograding the files from the prior two X-Men games into MUA.

as for Juggernaut who really cares, and by what i just said of the previous games, he'll be available for DL shortly after. tthe game features unlockable characters , many in fact, which are aside from the playable characters revealed as is, and the announcement confirming this by ACtivision, as well as continuous support and even more DLC throughout the next few years was confirmed as well.
    makes it kind of a petty thing to care about in a game that hasnt been released when i weigh whats there so far personally.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#29  Edited By Zoom
    @Vance Astro said:
    "Who the hell wants Juggernaut? "
    Pretty much.  I didn't bother with Colossus because he was just gonna be another version of the Thing or Luke Cage.  Juggernaut will just be yet another grounded brick. 

Who cares?
    hit11man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By hit11man

Will sabretooth be playable in this one??? i will need some new or impressive characters included before i really want to buy. i think the characters listed so far are not as good as mua 1...........
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Zoom said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    "Who the hell wants Juggernaut? "
    Pretty much.  I didn't bother with Colossus because he was just gonna be another version of the Thing or Luke Cage.  Juggernaut will just be yet another grounded brick.  Who cares? "
    yeah, and i third this notion as well. He wasnt very fun to play as in XML2 as it was.
    plus it already has Venom and Hulk as oversized bruisers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.