Awesome Toy Picks: Juggernaut and the Justice League

• 68 results
#51 Posted by logan48227 (298 posts) - - Show Bio

I still have the Flash, Darkseid (with some stupid Power Claw on his hand), Wonder Woman, & Superman from that Total Justice line. I think I had the Martian Manhunter one as well, but for the life of me I can't find it now.

#52 Posted by huntressfan (47 posts) - - Show Bio

@GuruOfFunk said:

I like Aquaman and Huntress. The rest look weird.

I like the Huntress one too. I don't know why there aren't more Huntress action figures and toys. She got a JLU and Hush figure but she never appeared in any of the DCUniverse Classic waves and they got up to like wave 18 and have put out a bunch of obscure characters. That surprised me the most.

#53 Posted by CombatSpoon86 (831 posts) - - Show Bio

Got my Marvel Select Juggernaut in the Spring at my LCS. Only paid 20 bucks for it. For that price it was such a great deal. The detail and how big it was is a must for me. Can't really find this figure any more unless it's close to $30

#54 Posted by Sammo21 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

I am pretty sure I own all of those Justice League figures...

#55 Posted by avidwriter (26 posts) - - Show Bio

So currently is Juggs good or back to evil? I don't follow comics anymore as everyone just flip flops all the time it's silly.

#56 Posted by Johnslamby (149 posts) - - Show Bio

I got that same juggernaut at my local book store pretty sweet

#57 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

I use to collect the Total Justice line!!! I'm pretty sure I still have my Wonder Woman from that line...

Wow, its been so long...I use to get these at the WB Store....that's very long ago lol

#58 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

Great pics, all classics.

#59 Posted by Vendel (345 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow that Juggernaut one is great. Now if only Cain Marko was still the Juggernaut........

#60 Posted by drumguyrob (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut is destroying poor Bob and Doug Mckenzie's set!

#61 Posted by dogprod (7 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the total justice figures. I still have mine in the package. I believe there was also a reverse flash that was a mail away thru wizard and a special 2 pack of booster gold and ted kord blue beetle.

#62 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio

I had that Kyle Rayner toy. It's stored away at my mom's house. lol

#63 Posted by dr.x (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Super-man can still Punk  The Juggernaut & The Hulk Too

#64 Posted by Hameyadea (8 posts) - - Show Bio

The Jeggernaut vs. Batman (*wink* Bane *wink*)

#65 Posted by Iron Fist Angel (229 posts) - - Show Bio

I've kind of retired from action figure collecting, (still buy statues though), but that Juggernaut is hand's down one of the best pieces in my entire collection. Every single person who collects should own this beast.

#66 Posted by emmbro30 (249 posts) - - Show Bio

I have Juggs and he is even better in person. As for the old school JLA figures, I used to have them back when I collected the 5" figures.

#67 Posted by MatPaget (32 posts) - - Show Bio

I had the Kyle Rayner Green Lantern figure when I was a kid! The one in the picture is missing a couple accessories that came with it though (ie. transparent green chest armour)

#68 Posted by Comicbookfan249 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

So can we assume this is the last (Old) juggernaunt toy? since callosus (Sp?) is now in the Juggernaut suit?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.