Really, no-one cares?

#3 Posted by Bearded Justice (751 posts) - - Show Bio

looks cool
#4 Posted by Vortex13 (12156 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice!

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27378 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bearded Justice@Vortex13: looks good but I kinda miss the big shoulder eagle 
#6 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't look badass enough. Hopefully it'll be better than the last try, but i have doubts.

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27378 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak said:
Doesn't look badass enough. Hopefully it'll be better than the last try, but i have doubts.
anything would be better than the last try. He's a good actor so I have faith but I know they said they wanted this dredd to look a bit more lean than the last roid rage one but he still looks a bit to skinny to me.
#8 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27082 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak said:

#9 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4139 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, I am not a fan of the helmet and I miss the big shoulder pads. But I liked the first Judge Dredd on its crappiness alone, but I am willing to give it a shot.

#10 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27378 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nova`Prime`: Yea I miss the shoulder pads ana I really hope this does well though 
#11 Posted by Sideslash (5906 posts) - - Show Bio

And the release date on this sucker: 21 September 2012.

#12 Posted by Watcherg6 (263 posts) - - Show Bio

the law giver looks cool!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.