Judge Dredd Is The Law Again

Posted by G-Man (34145 posts) - - Show Bio
According to the 2000 AD site, Judge Dredd will once again appear on the big screen. 

DNA Films will be working on this movie version.  They are the movie production company that has put out 28 Weeks Later.  Not much information has been released.  Let's hope that Sylvester Stallone will be no where remotely near this when production begins.
Staff
#1 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio

No Stallone please....

#2 Posted by G-Man (34145 posts) - - Show Bio

It should be an unknown dude that can act.  Although I'm not sure if the character requires deep levels of acting.

Staff
#3 Posted by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio
Watch and See... they will wind up giving the Role to Slyvester Stallone again...

shakes head
#4 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Watch and See... they will wind up giving the Role to Slyvester Stallone again...

shakes head
"
Dont.....jinx it....
#5 Posted by NightFang (10064 posts) - - Show Bio

Let the fun begin.

#6 Posted by Baal Zak (355 posts) - - Show Bio

oh come on, Sly was not thaaaaaaaaat bad :D

#7 Posted by Vade Narth (294 posts) - - Show Bio

i actually enjoyed most of the movie

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"King Saturn said:
"Watch and See... they will wind up giving the Role to Slyvester Stallone again...

shakes head
"
Dont.....jinx it...."
As the Good Book says... " It Is Condemned Already ! "

lol jk
#9 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:

shakes head
"

I don't think they will! Dude's 60 plus! I know he's just done Rambo 4 and Rocky 6 recently, but they were his own things! They'll start fresh, it's the only best logical choice as far as giving the movie a chance is concerned.
#10 Posted by CyberX (50 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree hes to old to do it again (althought the last rcky movie wasnt bad) I didnt think stallone didnt too bad a job on dredd, I enoyed the movie, the cannible family was awesome

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
It should be an unknown dude that can act.  Although I'm not sure if the character requires deep levels of ... [more]
I agree with the unknown bit. I'm also not sure how much acting is actually required. Never read a book with Dredd. Ok, one where he crossed over with Aliens, but that was it.
#12 Posted by ej1331 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

dose anyone know how much judge dredd he is the law worth? its nov 1983

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.