User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Not Necessarily Year One 0

So let’s talk Year One stories.When I pick up a Year One book, I’m expecting to find the a story about the title character’s first year. They are young, fresh, and inexperienced. They will make mistakes. They are learning.Being relatively new to anything Judge Dredd, I’m interested in seeing the direction that this book takes. The IDW series that recently started got me hooked on Dredd, and now I’m reading through the Complete Casefiles in order to get as immersed in Dredd as I can. So when I he...

Judge Dredd Year One #1 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 3/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 3/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...