User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Bring On More Dredd 0

I haven't regretted picking up this title at all.There is just so much history and story that this book can draw from, and it gives you that sense of history in the end of each book as Douglas Wolk provides a way for readers who are new to the character, like me, to know the history.This issue shows the rest of the story from the previous issue's main story, and it ends how I expected it to. That isn't to say that it was a boring read or anything, I was still thrown for a couple of curve balls a...

Judge Dredd #4 Rating 0