Wondra? Or Jubilee?

• 73 results
#51 Posted by ree-fullface-cap_nine (61 posts) - - Show Bio

yes what comics are they in ive been looking for them for years? and i did not no she was wondra or what ever hope she is cool ill check it out

#52 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubilee

#53 Posted by Vance Astro (91225 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"Where have I been? Away from the woks of the spoiled brat named joe Q >=(
I just cant belive wath I have cheked out on jubilee's section, wath have they done to her?

And how come wolverine was first protective with jubilee and now with kitty pride?  oh well wathever.

Considering that she has only suffered and had looses I guess I havent missed any important. Except that now I know why people hate Joe Q so much."
Joe Quesada had nothing to do with Jubilee being depowered.
Wolverine is protective of the young females of X-men because he likes being the father figure.
I think you hate Quesada because you don't have a mind of your own and you hate things that other people hate to fit in.

Suigetsu said:
"Jubilee should get her powers back and become the leader of the new warriors, young x-men or one of those cool teams.
With Pimped powers aswell and a new better look , honoring her looks of the 90's.

Pure win that would be."
She's not leading the New Warriors over Justice or Night Thrasher and in order for Jubes to get her powers back..M Day would have to be reversed and it cannot.
#54 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio
jubilee
#55 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:

Suigetsu said:
"Jubilee should get her powers back and become the leader of the new warriors, young x-men or one of those cool teams.
With Pimped powers aswell and a new better look , honoring her looks of the 90's.

Pure win that would be."
She's not leading the New Warriors over Justice or Night Thrasher and in order for Jubes to get her powers back..M Day would have to be reversed and it cannot.
"
Not so fast young one, others have received their gifts again
#56 Posted by Vance Astro (91225 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:

Suigetsu said:

Pure win that would be."
"
"
Like who?
#57 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:

Suigetsu said:

Pure win that would be."
"
"
Like who?
"
Chamber
#58 Posted by Vance Astro (91225 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:

Suigetsu said:

Pure win that would be."
"
"
Like who?
"
Chamber
"
When did Chamber get his powers back..I just saw him as Decibel....
#59 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:

Suigetsu said:

Pure win that would be."
"
"
Like who?
"
Chamber
"
When did Chamber get his powers back..I just saw him as Decibel....
"
When he was given apocalypse's blood or whatever... He received his old powers but opted not to use them as they were too destructive in nature. which is why he is now Decibel.
#60 Posted by Vance Astro (91225 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
When he was given apocalypse's blood or whatever... He received his old powers but opted not to use them as they were too destructive in nature. which is why he is now Decibel.
He didn't get his powers back from that.That healed the hole in his chest.He was told his powers would return but so far there is no sign of that.
#61 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
He didn't get his powers back from that.That healed the hole in his chest.He was told his powers would return but so far there is no sign of that.
"
Yes they did, he was able to be Chamber again. But instead opted for Decibel!
#62 Posted by Vance Astro (91225 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
"
Yes they did, he was able to be Chamber again. But instead opted for Decibel!
"
Where are you getting this from?
#63 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

The back of this Fruit Loops Box

[=

#64 Posted by Vance Astro (91225 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"The back of this Fruit Loops Box

[=
I'm sending Hulk over your house.
#65 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait for that Hulk Smash

#66 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubileee!!
You gotta admit, she was the heart and soul of the X-Men, she brought fun into them, and her personality matched her powers =( stupid Marvel for freaakin' M Day.

#67 Posted by Vance Astro (91225 posts) - - Show Bio
AngelFrost said:
"Jubileee!!You gotta admit, she was the heart and soul of the X-Men, she brought fun into them, and her personality matched her powers =( stupid Marvel for freaakin' M Day."
I love Wondra soooo much I can't even remember Jubilee.
#68 Posted by Witch_Doctor (693 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubilee!! like serouisly what kind of question is this..

#69 Posted by jambito_X (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubilee!!! She is a mutant omega level and never use all her powers... =(

#70 Posted by Comiclove5 (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubilee!!!! Gotta love those Daisy Dukes!!    

#71 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

Wondra.
1. more powerful, ez
2. character development, finally! Jubilee becomes more than a sidekick and the struggling youth, and goes as far as to become a leader and a mentor. if she returns to X-men, i really hope they dont sweep all that under the rug.

#72 Posted by Ninjaken (32 posts) - - Show Bio

For some reason i like Wondra more than Jubilee

#73 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19508 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Wondra matured personality and look, It seems like they ignored the whole New Warriors series. I hope they don't revert her back to the 90s Jubilee, which I liked, but she's older now she needs to grow up personality and style wise.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.